What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OGs1 x GSC Test Grow!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Going to carry on the thread from here on out.....

Things are going good, I FIM'd them today-and they are almost ready for the first transplant.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
First inch of the cups are filled with growrocks.

They are under a 4' t5 while in veg, and going to be under a combination of a 600w HPS-and also some LEDs in flower.

In veg, they will be on an 18/6 light schedule
In flower, they will be on a 11.75/12.25 light schedule

They will be fed a 1/4 teaspoon, or less of Maxibloom throughout the grow

Thanks for checking em' out!

Last edited:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Welcome aboard TJO!

They were topped yesterday because when I fim'd them, I really did miss and ended up with that weird growth in the middle-so I cut it off.

#'s 2, 5 are by far the tallest. #1: Has the biggest leaves, widest-like an Indica leaf. #3: Is the shortest, and I sucked her up with my shop vac lol. I was going for a tray behind her, and she got sucked into the shop vac by accident... She didn't actually come free from the media, but the fans kinda were torn a little. So she's recovering from that. #4, 6 are doing good as well. Hope to do their final transplant soon

Thanks for checking them out!

ForTheLove

Veteran
Lookin good - great start Bobbo4200.

I'm lookin froward to seein these bad gals grow up & show us wha they twerkin with ......lol

All the best for this grow.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Things are going good, hoping to probs make the final transplant within a few days or so.

Here are #1, #2

Bobbo4200

Veteran
The lineup of them all. I think there are 3 different phenos, two plants of each pheno. I will take cuts from one of the two of each pheno, at some point

#1, #6 are alike. Both have a decent amount of roots, and also have wide fan leaves.

#3, #4 stayed short, and are also the smallest of the plants.

#2, #5 are the tallest, also have a decent roots

Thanks for checking them out

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts