What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PistilPete's CSG ECSD x SSSDH Fems Test Grow

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bigscoot - Thanks! Yeah, i had a lot of shit come up. Kept delaying my tents. Back on top of it now.

IS ANYONE ELSE GETTING A MALWARE WARNING WHILE VIEWING MY THREAD??? I'VE HAD ANOTHER MEMBER TELL ME HE KEEPS GETTING A MALWARE WARNING USING CHROME: "The Website Ahead Contains Malware! Go Back!"

EDIT: IT SEEMS THE MALWARE IS CONTAINED IN EMOTICONS IN ANOTHER MEMBER'S SIGNATURE ON THIS THREAD. I'M TRYING TO REMEDY THE SITUATION. SORRY IF ANYONE ELSE GETS THE MALWARE WARNING.

Last edited:

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
them gals are gona be ten feet tall when done !should have flipped sooner i think ,but hay it will smoke right !and it looks great

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you planning on training these girls? or just letting them stretch and do their thing?

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wantaknow - Thanks! Not too worried about the height, i can keep them in line.

blynx - Gonna let them go. I'll tie down or snap branches if i need to.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Finally I can join in :p
Loving those ladies man. Nice bushy structure.
Those are gonna grow some huge fat colas I imagine.
Will be very interesting here after 10 weeks :D

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
9/28/13 - One Week of 12/12

(L to R) ECSD x SSSDH #1 - #2 - #3

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Smokindogcujo

Looks like that ECSD x SSSDH is about to put on some serious bud!

Damn...that White Jones looks really good! :pimp3:

Grow Safe

SDC

Nice looking white jones there Pistil. Those testers are gonna stretch so much, gl.
Happen to have a pack of wj I ordered for xmas, will try one day. OJD gifted me so many
seeds for the rookie grow along i'll never get to them all.
All the csg gear i've grown so far have been outstanding and I highly recommend them to all.

Latest posts

Latest posts