What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PistilPete's CSG ECSD x SSSDH Fems Test Grow

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phillthy - Hey man! Thanks for stopping by. I still have some of your Venus beans set aside.

DJXXPLATINUM - DJ in tha house! Thanks!

Nifty_PoT - Thanks a lot!

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
8/7/13
Girls are doing great. Starting to spread their branches out. Gonna pot up to 3 gallon bags this weekend if i can.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great bro
nice n lush

these are going to be real stretchy so beware
without training she will do 3-5 x stretch

peace

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
soursmoker - Thanks man! My tent is 7 feet tall. Gonna flower the seed plants adfter i top them again and take cuts from each.

ojd - Thanks man! They're real healthy girls. No issues at all. I'm gonna top them again and take cuts from each. They have a little while before flowering. I just flipped a tent of 6 White Jones to 12/12. Gonna be a CSG fest up in here.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
8/13/13
Looking good. I topped them each again. Used the tops for cuttings. Gave them some super tea and kelp. Been foliar feeding with kelp and spinosad.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro
looking great
these coming along very nice

peace

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
pistilpetey
howzit brother? these bishes look happy no deficiencies visible great work from a great grower.
also great strains always coming from csg..ill bbl to peep the updates peace n puffs

sackO

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ojd - Thanks homie! Great genetics make easy to grow healtyh plants. Thanks again for the seeds!

sackoweed - Hey brother great to see ya! thanks for the compliments. Hope tp see ya around more!

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
8/25/13

Back Row (L to R) - White Jones #4, ECSDxSSSDH, ECSDxSSSDH, ECSDxSSSDH

Front Row (L to R) - White Jones #4, ECSDxSSSDH, ECSDxSSSDH, ECSDxSSSDH

Bottom Right corner - (5x) White Jones #3 and (5x) Killer Queen

picture.php

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
9/10/13

Girls needed another haircut. Got them in 5 gallon bags now. Gonna get them into flower as soon as space opens up. They're happy, healthy and easy to grow. Lots of nice branching going on. Can't wait for flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ojd - Thanks! These girls have been a breeze so far. No problems, deficiencies or irregularities.

Flipped them to 12/12 last night. I'll get some Day 1 shots up today. Weekly updates to follow.

Gonna be all CSG for a while. Got 6 WJ#4s and a WJ#3 coming down soon, then the ECSD x SSSSDH and WJ4s will be the next chop. Gonna be a stinky house. Only thing not CSG is a Killer Queen from Moth thrown in for good measure.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
9/21/13

Day 1 of 12/12
(L to R)
ECSD x SSSDH #1
ECSD x SSSDH #2
ECSD x SSSDH #3

picture.php

picture.php