What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ECSDxSSSDH test

Most of the pics were private but the Ive read the thread and it sounds like you bad some problems... I bought a pack of ECSDH and thanks to you I have a better understanding on how to grow these out ...thanks man

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Most of the pics were private but the Ive read the thread and it sounds like you bad some problems... I bought a pack of ECSDH and thanks to you I have a better understanding on how to grow these out ...thanks man

thank you man, it means a lot to know that all my time spent posting all my grows wasn't wasted and it helped someone in the end...

best of luck with your grow... i think you will be sure to find something nice in these!