What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GDP Haze Test Grow

woolybear

Veteran
nice colors from that strain :)

peace
DiMoDz

Yeeah dude! :thank you:

Was looking at #6 in the garden today, lots of purple/lavendar calyxs! I know the 'purple' trait doesn't really mean anything but it's cool all the same to have grown some colorful weed!

Thanks to CSG for the genetics. Squat, golfball-sized chunky colorful nugs are in the grow tent! :dance013:

I like the lime green one too!

woolybear

Veteran
#6 PRE CHOP PICS

#6 PRE CHOP PICS

#6, the favorite, is coming down today. Trichs are cloudy/amber and the fan leafs are beginning to die on the vine. Dunno how the reveg attempt is going to go, but we're going to try anyways!

This is a lovely plant, in structure, buds and color. Purple buds, purple leafs, orange and fall colors. Thanks to CSG for letting me test these!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

woolybear

Veteran
Nice looking nugs! Can't wait for the smoke report...

Thanks Calimed! I was a bit surprised by the yield, more than I expected.

After 2 days of drying, if you shine a light on them, the buds are pure diamonds on purple. With green and orange mixed in.

As far as my other plants, the green monster is starting to turn dark purple. The other pheno of #6 looks to be ready for harvest soon.

If anybody has any links to good re-vegging threads, please post here! =D

Will post more pics later when I come down from the kali most I harvested! ohhh yeah koolaid man

kool1.jpg

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Such beautiful plants, im excited to read about the smoke when you get a chance....you have done such a great job, cant wait to see ya run more CSG strains.

woolybear

Veteran
Such beautiful plants, im excited to read about the smoke when you get a chance....you have done such a great job, cant wait to see ya run more CSG strains.

Thanks! Here's some dry nug pics and a bit of a report.

Taste is very smooth and yummy. the GDP pheno smells like a combination of dark chocolate and citrus, like an orange chocolate. Broken up, smells of mild menthol with savory mint.

The green pheno has a bit spicier smell in the jar. Broken up, it has a bright citrusy smell with a tiny bit of mint.

Very nice buzz, and a very pretty plant to grow! Easy to grow as well! Compact bud with great bag appeal.

I have a pack of grandoggy purps and the holiday special I'm itching to pop.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice report pics and thread woolybear

you done us proud

thanks buddy

peace

p.s. grandoggy purps is pure fire geting them popping

chief bigsmoke

Great job Wooly! and an good journal as well.

I can't wait until I complete my first round with the grandaddy haze.

Thanks for sharing

woolybear

Veteran
very nice report pics and thread woolybear

you done us proud

thanks buddy

peace

p.s. grandoggy purps is pure fire geting them popping

Now that I've figured out where I'm going to live for the next year and have a job, The tent will be filled with more CSG genetics soon!

Thanks everybody for following along, thanks true and ojd for including me in the test group!

fastgreen1959

Great diary mate, im immpressed, Im just waiting for my 9 little buddha haze to pop. I don't think i am anywhere near savvy enough IT wise to complete a diary like yours but i will try and get some pics up.

Latest posts

Latest posts