What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemmy Jones

hazefest

lesson learned, back in business
Hey bro you've done an amazing job, if things smoke as well as they look your gonna be in for a treat.......yields look real good, very frosty and the flush looks exceptional. Cant wait to see some dry bud shots and hear what you think of them all, take care and thanks again for all your hard work.
Peace

Sleepy

Veteran
just a couple quick pix...

just a couple quick pix...

thanks, everybody!!:thank you::tiphat:

sacko, i am flowering with a 400 watt HPS...

uncle...sorry about that...i agree.

here are a couple of quick shots i took last night to show some scale...i cut the major stalks off and we have these fine buds to manicure still...

i'll posts some better/more pics hopefully over the weekend...i have to get some more gloves...hehehe

C

chefro420

Looks like fire! Impressive yield for a 400w bro!! I ran a 430w on a light mover for years with 6 supplemental 42w cfl's!

Sleepy

Veteran
ok, they are in the jars...

ok, they are in the jars...

Irie_Lion!!>>looks and smells tasty!! i will give a proper cure and then a nice report on how they do thru the vape...
chefro420!!>>...yep, the 400 watt unit has served me well...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

so i finished trimming and did some quick manicuring to the buds...they really reek! hehehe

and here are some pictures i would like to share with you all...

see you soon!:wave:

Cannawinner

Veteran
Beutiful Seepy.
Are you happy with your yield?

They really look fantastic with that beautiful purple tint.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
sleepY
Howzit brother..?? Man some nice looking nuggies, i am thinking of gettin me a 400 idk yet might be to much nuggies for me.. Hmm sounds crazy to say "to much" :D great shots thanx for sharing with us all.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great sleepy

sorry for the late reply
not been posting much lately

nice dry pics
look like some nice nugs
what was she smoking like taste/high

peace

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx for the complete grow log Sleepy .... it was a pleasant read :)
I just put 5 of these in coco to grow out , great germ rate ... all were up within 2 days !!! I hope i get ladies as nice as yours brother :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts