Chemmy Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleepy,
    Great work! I've been debating what seeds to pop next and now Chem Jones will have to be one of them.
    Thanks for the show. Keep up the good work.
    Peace,
    DSL

Comment

updating...getting there...

Gsizzle!!>> wazzup??...thanks for coming by...they smell...mmmm...smelly! hehehe...like warm smelly rancid socks?...or...model airplane fuel...hard to pin down, but i know it will be good herb!
      nukkumatti!!>>,...very smart, nuk! your ladies look great!
      AugustWest!!>>hey man...good to see you!! the smell fine!! hehehe
      Darkstarlive!!>>...good call...thanks for following along!!

i took some pics last week...since then, they have been fed one last time...

click a pic for a larger view:

it has gotten difficult to move each plant out for pictures...so i took some group shots with the light off...i hope you don't mind...

they are 'packing it on', and should be done in a week or so.

glad to be able to post an update for you!!
      Sleepy Test Chemmy Jones

Sleepy Tests Jolly Bud from Mountain High Seeds

Killer Chem Freebie grow

Sleepy Tests OJD...>>>
      Gangsta Haze

Comment

Just FAB5 man!
        You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sleepy again!!!

Comment

Wow bro those look amazing, awesome job you did.....cant wait for them to get chopped and find out what you think of the smoke.

Comment

sleePy
            Howzit brother..?? WowZerZ them bishes are hoTT!!! as usual you do great work and show your gurls full of TLC.. love, love, love it.. bbl to peep the fini.. peace n pufs.

sacKO
            Jack & Jill went up the hill both with a buck and a quarter. Jill came down with 650 bucks.

Can't never did anything

click the link!
            sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

Comment

updating...the end is near.

nukkumatti!!>>......thanks, nuk!!
              hazefest!!>> me too!!...it won't be long now.
              sackoweed!!>>...HOWZIT!!!!...hehehe...tha nks for always tagging along with my little shows, sacko! i appreciate it!...wait until you see these pics!...hehehe

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++

so i took some pics last night after cleaning the ladies up a little...they are getting heavy and droopy...hmmm...hehehe

click a pic for a better view...

should be getting close to harvest time...see you soon!

Sleepy Test Chemmy Jones

Killer Chem Freebie grow

Sleepy Tests OJD...>>>
              Gangsta Haze

Comment

They look amazing! What kind of smells are you getting?

Comment

excellent thread sleepy bro
                  much apreciated for time to grow and document these with many pics
                  beatiful full pics and they look like nice yielders to alot of them

keep us updated on favourites pheno's, flavours, highs etc

peace

Comment

sleepY
                    Howzit brother..?? Man o Man they are looking great. Sending good harvest vibes for ya. keep us updated when ya puff it all up.. would like to hear the same^^^^^^ bishes be tamed over there.. bbl peace n pufs..

sacKO
                    Jack & Jill went up the hill both with a buck and a quarter. Jill came down with 650 bucks.

Can't never did anything

click the link!

Comment

great pics and plants sleepy m8, those look awesome!!

defo getting myself a cpl pks of these before they get snapped up!

be sure to let us know how the smoke is bro
                      Peace!

Comment

i can smell them .CAN YOU SMELL WHAT SLEEPY HAS COOKING
                        KEEPEM GREEN-N-GIRLIE

PEACE CHUCKY

jack & jill went up the hill to score a bag of grass jack was swift & rolled a spliff now he's gettin some ASS

i'm never alone even when i'm by myself

Comment

very nice sleepy!!

those calyx are getting FAT!!

and yeah.. i think i can smell what's cookin at sleepy's too!
                          Mass Super Skunk x SD v.3 & Rez's SD IBL 2000w scrog grow

Swan Song: Double Strawberry Diesel V2 & Double Sour Thai Grow

Comment

update...nearly the end...very smelly!

chefro420!!>> hey there...they smell skunky/fuely/warm...kinda like 'pipe dope' from back in the day...very strong smelling...very smelly!
                            connoisseur 420!!>> thanks for choosing me!! will do...
                            sackoweed!!>> howzit!!!? hehehe thanks for hanging with me, sacko!
                            kai04!!>>...yep, you should get some of these quality beans from OJD & crew...very easy to grow...
                            chuckyoufarley!!>>hehehe...i wouldn't be surprised if you can smell them, chucky!...THEY STINK! hehehe
                            AugustWest!!>> thanks, man...here, smell my finger...hehehe

++++++++++++++++so i took the two that are don and gave them a nice trimming last night so i will have less work at harvest time...a i took some pics to share...

these are the smelliest plants that i have had in my grow ever...they have easily overpowered the vaportek and a carbon filter! wow, they really sting after trimming them!!

many thanks to my wife for putting up with my hobby...

THANK YOU, DEAR!!

DID I MENTION THEY REALLY STINK!!??

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

so here are some pics..click an image for the warm and stinky...

these are 2 of the four flowering...these two will be chopped tonight and the other two are not far behind...

i have had fun this cycle...no bugs, no seeds...low stress...

thanks for sharing the journey.
                            Sleepy Test Chemmy Jones

Killer Chem Freebie grow

Sleepy Tests OJD...>>>
                            Gangsta Haze

Comment

Looks amazing!!! Wish I could smell them! Actually vaping some of the OGchem D dominant pheno atm!

Comment

sleepY
                                Howzit brother..?? Man that LQQKs awesome great work thanx for sharing with us all. I to can smell them bishes from here.. bbl to peep the very end.. peace n pufs

sacKO

Can't never did anything

click the link!

Comment

Working...
                                X