What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NL5 Haze Jones

12/22

12/22

She's going strong....I've given her 2x the top dressing that I would normally feed, and she still seems hungry!

Smell is getting stronger by the day...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy New Year all!

Here's an update , she's still going strong 45 days in now. Had some PH issues due to a bad sensor in my TDS meter, but just reverted to the old-school dropper method. Turns out I was watering my ladies with water that was closer to ~8.75 for a while I guess.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Whelp, she's pretty much done. I moved her outside for the last 2 days before I give her the chop.

Has a delicious earthy, lemon, sweet and stinky smell. Pretty complex, will be interesting to see how it comes across in the flavor once dried.

I'm glad I took a cutting, will definitely run her again. I'd like to pop another seed or two to see what kind of variety I might see.

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great update and thread bro.
Whelp, she's pretty much done. I moved her outside for the last 2 days before I give her the chop.

Has a delicious earthy, lemon, sweet and stinky smell. Pretty complex, will be interesting to see how it comes across in the flavor once dried.

I'm glad I took a cutting, will definitely run her again. I'd like to pop another seed or two to see what kind of variety I might see.

View Image

View Image

ankhori

Beutiful plant!!
:plant grow:

View Image

View Image

Latest posts

Latest posts