What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Granddaddy White

7 Willows

Hey these are at 46 Days flowering. Smells like green grapes and has a nuggy, indica type bud structure goin on. Not even 2x stretch on this girl, only popped 1. These are shots of different buds on same plant. Flush starts today.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Will come back with more shots in about 2 weeks :biggrin:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya,,very nice work, 7 willows, plants look very healthy and happy,
just finished my connisseur genes run and your ladies that are starting to purple and blue are going the same as my cheeze and chong went in the final weeks,,most lovely purples and blues that i couldnt get across in the pics but great work seven willows,,some lovely tastes coming your way,,peace and regards s2

7 Willows

hiya,,very nice work, 7 willows, plants look very healthy and happy,
just finished my connisseur genes run and your ladies that are starting to purple and blue are going the same as my cheeze and chong went in the final weeks,,most lovely purples and blues that i couldnt get across in the pics but great work seven willows,,some lovely tastes coming your way,,peace and regards s2
Lovely comments and info s2! Seems like the guys have more than a few winning strains. I'm jonesin to try her!

gorgeous plants,let us know how she smokes......how long ya gonna take her?
Thanks for the words Greek! Stick around my friend, she's going to continue flushing to bring out more of these purple hues... Maybe another week :)

Will make my best attempt at a smoke report when this gets rolling! Stay high fellas!

7 Willows

Hey guys hope everyone is having a good one! Not really sure when I took these pics, but somewhere around 65-68ish. I took her down on day 69. Enjoy these until dried budshots fellas!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
outstanding job you done 7 willows

picture perfect, i can taste her from here

sorry i not replied earlier
been a very busy few weeks

but thanks for posting up

peace

7 Willows

Granddaddy White
-9/10 density
-Med/small buds
-3oz in 5 gallons of promix
-Very expansive
-1.5-2 x stretch
-63-70 days

-can smell the green grape juice stink in the room, apple tart, froot loops
-taste is delicious! fruity grapes and sweet to the lips. tastes like bowl of froot loops with fresh poured milk. flavor intensity 9/10 GDP.
-For some reason, this grandaddy white is a LUNGBUSTER! As you're recovering from the expansion of this sweet nectar, that warm body blanket melts on you like clockwork. Indica effects without any sleepiness. Satisfying smoke!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Adrift

Veteran
great jobbb! looks alot like a mix between 2 of the better phenos i found..

check out this pic.

picture.php

^that was my biggest cola on my "pineapple" pheno.. smells of straight grapey pineapples!

big upps to CSG for bringing these kill genetics.. really really love this strain! and so do all my friends..

you did a great job with her bud! enjoy your hard work :joint:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great thread 7 willows

very nice dry pics and descriptions

taste likefruit loops you say, i love fruit loops

apreciate you dropping some pics and info

adrift thats a nice nugg bro
you killed it with your gdp/white grow i still remeber it now glad you and crew still like her
chat soon

peace