What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grateful Casey (4k room/organic/soil)

dankohzee

Thanks guys. I added some predator insects. They feed primarily on nanners. Lets hope this takes care of the problem.

picture.php

picture.php

dankohzee

D'oh whazziss?

picture.php

Day 35. The first casey to show nanners (casey#1)has not produced any more thus far. This one is casey #4.

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
That's not just a nanner that's the meat and potatoes too. Pluck it off and forward ho. I like your setup its really nice and an even canopy

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good on ya for persevering with these ladies bro, they are looking stunning for sure. That freaky nanna is quite a sight, hopefully it is so retarded that its sterile.
Looking like a killer yield, cant wait for a few more weeks from now.
Peace

dankohzee

Good on ya for persevering with these ladies bro, they are looking stunning for sure. That freaky nanna is quite a sight, hopefully it is so retarded that its sterile.
Looking like a killer yield, cant wait for a few more weeks from now.
Peace

I found a full package of salami of a third casey. The smells of these are indeed quite nice and I have no doubt it will be very good smoke, but If I wasn't in such dire need of this harvest, I think I would cancel the casey project and just get all these out of the room before there is a problem. I will soon have a full room and its going to be difficult to focus so much time and attention to nanner chcking every node on every branch of every casey.

kroon

Dankohzee!! You got some sick plants there man, that nanner is nothing to worry about. Is the other nanner you found also in a similiar place? Pluck that off and continue, when you find one in the buds itself then it is a different story, even though after the 8th week bananas are no problem either (99% of the time sterile). My mates one White Fire made way bigger balls in that area, from week 2-3, he plucked it off and he is at week 8 now and hasnt seen balls again and no bananas as of yet......

Your call at the end of the day

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
look'n really good...I intend to get a pack of these down the track when i can...

so approximately what height did you put these into flower?...have they stopped there stretch?...if so what height are they now...Thanks.HH. =]-~

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
hey there dankohzee- sorry to hear about the nanners. my casey's will get flipped tonight, so that pic gave me a real pucker. i've been researching dutch master's reverse and it sounds like it works and does so quickly. more important its nontoxic. its used to make seedless watermelons. good luck!

dankohzee

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. I've decided to stay the course. Caseys are packing it on now. I just finished installing a mini-split system, so I've been busy. Here are a few pics:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good bro, seems very similar to my cut, what kind of smells are you getting from them?
Peace

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Wow! Thats beautiful. Is the Grateful Casey a cross? Or just fem'd Casey Jones seeds?

Casey Jones was my first grow ever, got a cut of it from a local delivery service. I really loved it, miss having Casey Jones buds around.. Really good stuff.

dankohzee

Looking good bro, seems very similar to my cut, what kind of smells are you getting from them?
Peace

Fruity-berry-funk, and sour-lemon-diesel-cabbage-funk, haha! The one pictured here is the sour lemon, but there is also a hairless pheno that I have seen pictured elsewhere. It also has the lemon-cabbage diesel think happening.

picture.php
picture.php

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i guess you havent found anymore nanners?

i freaked out in week 5 and chopped a querkle that was showing some balls. i really wished i hadnt. that querkle is killer. regardless, i learned a valuable lesson. dont let a few nanners in the lower growth ruin your party. they prolly arent viable but, as long as its not too bad and just a few males flowers, thier pollen wont seed out the entire crop. wont ruin it in the least. im grow for my head and dont freak out anymore. some killer sativa hybrids (chems, Sour diesels og kushes) throw nanners in late flower. gotta take the good with the bad

dankohzee

Yes, I have found many, many more nanners on the original nannerer, and some late-flower nanners on some of the newer nannerers. So far only the two sour-smelling plants have remained nanner free. I smoked an early tester from one of those plants and was instantly reminded of the stuff I fell in love with in Amsterdam. It was so tasty.