What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grateful Casey (4k room/organic/soil)

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stunning grow, so pleased you stuck with it despite the nannas.
Do you think they are sterile? Any signs of seeds forming?
Peace

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i think youll be fine. i had some week five nanners and have yet to find any beans in my stash

dankohzee

Sorry I haven't had a chance to update this thread much. Here are a few shots:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow bro

looking of the hook man
nice job you done on these

any more pics

peace

dankohzee

Ill try to get a few more posted when I can. They have all come down now except for one. I took them between 60 and 70 days as I have been having an equipment issue and needed to thin the population in the room.

So far they have all yielded from 2 to 3 zips and all are very tasty. I have two that are more sour that the others, and the flavor on those is superb. Flavor is certainly the highlight thus far, and I'm looking forward to tasting all of them some more. I still haven't tried Grateful Casey #1, which had the most sour smell and the most beautiful buds. Its the one with the pinkish buds pictured in the close-up shot above. I'm psyched.

These were a lot of fun to grow. There is at least one pheno that grows nanners all over the place, but they do indeed seem to be sterile as I have not found any seeds in that particular plant or in any others so far. With the reports I have read, along with my own personal experience, this strain seems safe. I don't think anyone needs to worry about accidental pollinations with these--no matter what rezdog says, haha!

kroon

Sick grow man!!! Stoked you kept at it and all went well, now you just need to enjoy the fruits of your labor, whoohoo :)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
killer thread bro

the dry bud shot looks spot on for our casey cut(truecanabliss) we used to make the seeds

the cut we use puts out the ocasional sterile banana especialy after 8 weeks and if not totaly dialed but we yet to find seed from her

looking forward to your sssdh report

peace

dankohzee

killer thread bro

the dry bud shot looks spot on for our casey cut(truecanabliss) we used to make the seeds

the cut we use puts out the ocasional sterile banana especialy after 8 weeks and if not totaly dialed but we yet to find seed from her

looking forward to your sssdh report

peace

I will confirm for the record that indeed, these plants are going to grow some nanners. The SD phenos didn't have any nanners at all and none of the buds so far have any seeds. If you don't mind the boogie man factor of having so many swinging she-males in your room, you shouldn'thave aproblem.

SSSDH are six and seven feet tall, put into flower at 2 weeks veg.

flpflp

Veteran
great thread man!!! and so nice looking dry buds. can't wait for mine to be ready. can you just tell me how many days of flowering they needed?

Latest posts

Latest posts