No announcement yet.

Grateful Casey (4k room/organic/soil)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn bro sorry to hear that, glad that you are gonna try to pluck them off....i often mist the lower part of the plant in these cases to spoil any viable pollen that may be present. I figure so early in flower there is no danger of bud rot or mould from the misting and it will help limit the chance of seeds.
    Keep us updated, peace.

Comment

thats a real shame dankohaze

is it just 1 plant or more
      can you get some pics for us

keep us updated and if your not happy we will send you a replacement of your choice

we not had any reports of hermies

our casey cut does throw a few bananas at like week 8-9 but we never had seed so asume its sterile

peace
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, OJD, it is just the one plant, and Yes, I will get some pics if I see any more. I'll check again for light leaks, but I've checked numerous times. I don't want to be unfair, however, so I will check again.

All the caseys are pruned back to four main colas, so it shouldn't be too much of a task to keep watch over them daily. No worries guys. This is all valuable education to me.
        Grateful Casey Organic/Soil -----> Completed!!

Chemdog IBL Organic/Soil----> ongoing

Comment

So far so good--no new nanners.

Here are a coupla pics

Comment

i had my chem99s throw a couple males around 4/5...havent seen anything since. i have become more vigilant
            FINISHED: GG4, Forum cut, KKSC, Nightmare Diesel, etc. ~~grown in amended organic soil~~
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=296358

FINISHED: D-Train (white domina x qrazy train), DinaFem's Blue Widow, DNA Genetic's Connie Chung ~~grown in organic super soil~~
            https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=241162

FINISHED: Chemdog x C99 and Subcool's Querkle https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=229030

Comment

after the stretch you have now lot of space for huge buds very nice project!
              sigpic

Comment

Still loving the new room. Lookin sick
                FINISHED: GG4, Forum cut, KKSC, Nightmare Diesel, etc. ~~grown in amended organic soil~~
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=296358

FINISHED: D-Train (white domina x qrazy train), DinaFem's Blue Widow, DNA Genetic's Connie Chung ~~grown in organic super soil~~
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=241162

FINISHED: Chemdog x C99 and Subcool's Querkle https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=229030

Comment

Thanks guys. I added some predator insects. They feed primarily on nanners. Lets hope this takes care of the problem.

Comment

D'oh whazziss?

Day 35. The first casey to show nanners (casey#1)has not produced any more thus far. This one is casey #4.

Comment

That's not just a nanner that's the meat and potatoes too. Pluck it off and forward ho. I like your setup its really nice and an even canopy
                      "There's right and wrong, and life in between. " family guy.

Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up

Comment

Good on ya for persevering with these ladies bro, they are looking stunning for sure. That freaky nanna is quite a sight, hopefully it is so retarded that its sterile.
                        Looking like a killer yield, cant wait for a few more weeks from now.
                        Peace

Comment

Originally posted by truecannabliss View Post
                          Good on ya for persevering with these ladies bro, they are looking stunning for sure. That freaky nanna is quite a sight, hopefully it is so retarded that its sterile.
                          Looking like a killer yield, cant wait for a few more weeks from now.
                          Peace
                          I found a full package of salami of a third casey. The smells of these are indeed quite nice and I have no doubt it will be very good smoke, but If I wasn't in such dire need of this harvest, I think I would cancel the casey project and just get all these out of the room before there is a problem. I will soon have a full room and its going to be difficult to focus so much time and attention to nanner chcking every node on every branch of every casey.

Comment

Dankohzee!! You got some sick plants there man, that nanner is nothing to worry about. Is the other nanner you found also in a similiar place? Pluck that off and continue, when you find one in the buds itself then it is a different story, even though after the 8th week bananas are no problem either (99% of the time sterile). My mates one White Fire made way bigger balls in that area, from week 2-3, he plucked it off and he is at week 8 now and hasnt seen balls again and no bananas as of yet......

Your call at the end of the day

Comment

look'n really good...I intend to get a pack of these down the track when i can...

so approximately what height did you put these into flower?...have they stopped there stretch?...if so what height are they now...Thanks.HH. =]-~
                              ....yea i think i'll have the fresh marijuana salad.

sigpic

Comment

hey there dankohzee- sorry to hear about the nanners. my casey's will get flipped tonight, so that pic gave me a real pucker. i've been researching dutch master's reverse and it sounds like it works and does so quickly. more important its nontoxic. its used to make seedless watermelons. good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X