What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The White Jones .... The fireman screams and the engine just gleams

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks to the crew at Connoisseur Genetics for letting me try out this awesome new hybrid. I'm really looking forward to growing these out. Truecannabliss's Casey Jones cut x reversed The White (Casey Jones x The White). Let's get this train rolling down the tracks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-3x3 tent with fluorescents
-4x4 Flower tent --- 2x 400w HPS --- 5 gallon buckets
-Soil mix is Pro-Mix with EWC, bone meal, dried blood, perlite
-Fed with dry and liquid guanos, EWC, GO Bio Weed, GO Bio Bud, GO Bio Marine, GO CaMg+

picture.php

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(1/27/12)
(5) CSG White Jones seeds into shot glass over night

picture.php

picture.php

(1/29/12)
All 5 germed in under 24 hrs .... in paper towel inside ziploc on top of heat mat

picture.php

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(2/1/12)
White Jones seedlings @ about 3 days from germ ..... 5/5 above soil in 2 days

picture.php

White Jones seedling probably not gonna make it.... shell is pinched weird, stem is soft and floppy...

picture.php

(2/3/12)
4 remaining White Jones seedlings transplanted into beer cups

picture.php

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This old engine makes it on time... leaves Central Station at a quarter to nine

This old engine makes it on time... leaves Central Station at a quarter to nine

FiveLeggedGoat - Thanks bro!

Bullfrog44 - Thanks! Nice! Can't wait to see yours. Will they be large outdoor bushes like you usually do?

Builtaforest - Thanks! Me too!

High74 - Thanks for joining!

jochen_45 - Thanks man!

Thanks for stopping by everyone. I can't wait to see what these genetics bring. I'll post more pics and info when things get going.

I topped dressed them with a light sprinkle of dry Super Tea Mix today and gave them a splash of water.

M

mugenbao

I will be watching these ladies with much interest. Congrats on getting them so soon, I'm still waiting.

:lurk:

D

DJXXPLATINUM

WOOT WOOT CHUGGGA CHUGGGA....CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE A RIDE ON THIS TRAIN....BE CKING ON THIS ONE...WASSUP P PETE...NICE THREAD...DJ

Lifebreather

Veteran
Got a few of these tapped myself, Pete.

I got $3 and a bacon maple donut that sez I got "the cut" in my pack...

What say you?

;)

zomboweed

UnDead Member
Veteran
i switched on to flo one week ago (2 chemwreck and 1 conn chem , the 2 cheese dog turn to be males... sigh... ) , so i have to wait 80 days circa to put the casey white on the run ....

so i follow you, pistil !

subscribed !

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Daaaaaaaaaaamn bro! THat should be some killer shit right there.... Glad I caught the 1st page for the whole grow. ANy date's on when these genetics will be released to the public? I would not mind at all running those ladies. Much love, and good luck bro!! SL :shooty:

M

mugenbao

ANy date's on when these genetics will be released to the public?
I hope it's soon! I'm pretty sure my tester pack got lost by the incompetent USPS somewhere along the way, but I know I want to give these a run myself!

Will be glued to this thread in the meantime :lurk:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I hope it's soon! I'm pretty sure my tester pack got lost by the incompetent USPS somewhere along the way, but I know I want to give these a run myself!

Will be glued to this thread in the meantime :lurk:

What a lucky fella... testing the white jones!! I'm rooting for you to get these soon, I would love to see the mugenbao style with these genetics. Much love pete, and mug! SL

Latest posts

Latest posts