What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The White Jones .... The fireman screams and the engine just gleams

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
main reason i wanna the white is bc i just received some tahoe white from a friend. i hear it is killer...i got ten beans and will be starting them in july or so

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys! I just potted them up to 1 gallon bags yesterday. They've been under CFLs so they're still quite small. Now i have room under another light, so I'll get them under a 400 today or tomorrow.
The site (ICM) has been slow and buggy for me all week. It takes me forever to get a post to show up and i haven't been able upload pics without the page timing out on me. I'll keep trying and i'll get some new pics up ASAP/

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
truecannabliss - I just got them into a 3x3 tent with a 400w over them today. I had a bulb blow out and didn't notice i was out of back ups. Had to order them, they got here this morning. I'll get back into regular updates shortly. Thanks for stopping by. Thanks again for the opportunity to grow these.

M

mugenbao

Glad to hear you got the problem resolved, looking forward to seeing the little ladies :D

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mugenbao - Thanks brotha. Things will start to pick up now. I'll get into weekly updates from here out.

I got them potted up to 5 gallon buckets last night. Then I hit them up with a little Alaska 5-1-1 and kelp. They're looking good. Gonna let them stretch out a little, then top them each once or twice depending on the branches.

03/09/12

picture.php

M

mugenbao

I'm a little jealous that you are so far ahead of me, but then again I get to use your thread as a preview of things to come hehe :D

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Gonna explode. This is one of my favorite stages. I love seeing them dig deep in their new home then exploding after some time

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mugenbao - Thanks bro! Not too far ahead, the CFLs kept them tiny.

vStagger Leev - Thanks bro!

budman678 - Thanks! Yeah they should be taking off now. Can't wait to see what these bring.

I noticed some mite damage while i was in the tent today. Took a closer look and saw some kind of orange mites that i've never seen before. Blasted them hard with floramite sc. I'll hit them a few more times over the next few days to make sure they're gone. I hate dealing with these nasty fuckers. Just thinking about them makes my skin crawl. I suspect they came from a plant i was gifted recently.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3/16/12

Topped them above the 5th set of branches. I've been feeding them Super Tea and foliar feeding them with kelp. Mites are done but i'll give them another round of floramite to be sure.

picture.php

M

mugenbao

mugenbao - Thanks bro! Not too far ahead, the CFLs kept them tiny.
Nah, man... Those are much bigger and farther along than mine. I've got mine under CFL too, at the moment.

They are looking good, hopefully all of the rough stuff is over and it will be smooth sailing from here on out :D

:dance013:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
merlin123 - These are testers.

mugenbao - Thanks! Dirty plants out, lots of new seeds popped. Time to start fresh.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3/21/12

They're settling in to their new homes. Gonna take some cuts and flip them real soon. Maybe this weekend. It looks like i have 2 wide leaf phenos and two slimmer leaf phenos. The one in the bottom right is exploding. Can't wait to see these girls get chubby after the flip.

picture.php

She tops really well. Nice even branches and tops.
1 week after topping:

picture.php

Last edited:

antheis

Veteran
i'm a little late, but i'm just in time for the action.

plants are looking great, pete.
on with the show!
:lurk: