What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The White Jones .... The fireman screams and the engine just gleams

woolybear

Veteran
awesome grow. i've been taking an icmag vacation, back for a bit now that the weather has cooled off.

need to dig out some seeds...

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been getting busy around here lately, sorry for the delay in responses.....

Stickky - Thanks man! Yeah, i kept #3 around for a few more rounds. Would like to get her outdoor next season.

Payaso - Thanks brotha!

LouDog420 - Thanks! I'd take that job if anyone is hiring! ;)

truecannabliss - Wow, Thanks for the kind words bro! I would love to run some more CSG gear in the future. Thanks a lot for your generosity and your quality genetics.

DiscoBiscuit - Thanks bro!

woolybear - Welcome back! Thanks for the support.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

SUP PP...BEAUTIFUL WORK BROTHA...HOWZ CHUCKY...I MOMMD THREE OF THE WHITE JONES...ALL THREE HAD THEIR ASSET ....RUNNING THEM A COUPLE MORE TIMES TO PICK THE BEST ONE OF THE THREE......BOUT TO GET THAT GS COOKIES SOON.....I'LL GET SOME TO YOU AND CHUCKY IF YOU HADN'T GOT HER YET.. DJ

bigAl25

Veteran
Dear Pete, Thank you for this wonderful grow report on the white jones. I have reviewed it well and have taken notes in my present journal. I have 3 WJs end of first week of flower. Your experience will help do them right. Great job. Peace and respect.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DJXXPLATINUM - Thx brotha!

bigAl25 - Thanks a lot! These girls are a breeze to grow. I ended up keeping 2 out of the 4 phenos i found. All 4 were very different and great in their own way. i kept #3 and #4 in the pictures in this thread.
Will you be documenting your WJ grow? I'd be interested in seeing your girls.

bigAl25

Veteran
I will and have a small grow report out now. I will take photos at 2 week intervals for my journal. Next photos going up Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, end of 2 weeks 12/12. Organic soil,fox farm nutes,two 400 watt MH/HPS bulbs for mix during flower. My small closet grow. They are the most vigorous plants so far verses others.

|PJ|

This REALLY was an excellent test thread. Read it through thoroughly. Great pictures, entries full of excellent insight, well written, and comprehensive reports. Kudos.

I just bought some of these, they just arrived, I CANNOT WAIT.
:thank you:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bigAl25 - Sounds great! I'll be watching your grow for sure!

|PJ| - Thanks a lot! WJ really is a pleasure to grow. I think i need to pick up another pack or two to see what other phenos are hiding in there.
Will you be documenting the grow? I would love to check them out.

I'll have another CSG grow log up soon. Can't wait to test one of the new SSSDH hybrids!

Here's a recent couple recent WJ#3 shots and also a dried nug of WJ#3

|PJ|

|PJ| - Thanks a lot! WJ really is a pleasure to grow. I think i need to pick up another pack or two to see what other phenos are hiding in there.
Will you be documenting the grow? I would love to check them out.

Pete, we shall see, atm I do not own a cam. I'm hoping to pick up a Nikon d7000 before summer, so depending on when i start those, i might do sumthin on here. I'm just getting used to all this typa interaction again.

Long and short of it: I used to belong to another similar community site for several years in the early 2000's, til my genetics were used by others to create their own seed companies (against the wishes of those who the genetics actually belonged to). So, it's been years since I have been involved in a community like this.

But seeing a comprehensive journal like this gets my creative juices flowing again, for sure! So, thanks, and keep up the GREAT work! :headbange

Latest posts

Latest posts