What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Silver Nevil - Koon in uncharted territory

Koondense

Veteran
Hi Connoisseur people,
it's my first time with the Connoisseur genetics seeds, got me a pack of Silver Nevil and a couple of NHxMM's for future testing.
Now it's the SilverNevil's turn, probably easier to grow with medium flowering times. If I get it right, it's Nevil's Haze X SSH(reversed), so basically an's F1 of old school classics(please correct me if I'm wrong). I did some research to get an idea on what to expect, not much info around, but it's not an issue. Sometimes it's goot to just explore, observe and deal with it.
Popped 3 seeds(fem), they sit in organic soil and will be transplanted later in 11L(?) pots.
Will post more updates when things start to happen.

Cheers

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've grown a handful of these. Shorter plants not much stretch. Super churchy /mango/sandalwood smelling , they ran about 10-11 weeks and were very pleasant herb.

Loved em so much I bought some more and am also flowering out the silver nevil jones.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Connoisseur people,
it's my first time with the Connoisseur genetics seeds, got me a pack of Silver Nevil and a couple of NHxMM's for future testing.
Now it's the SilverNevil's turn, probably easier to grow with medium flowering times. If I get it right, it's Nevil's Haze X SSH(reversed), so basically an's F1 of old school classics(please correct me if I'm wrong). I did some research to get an idea on what to expect, not much info around, but it's not an issue. Sometimes it's goot to just explore, observe and deal with it.
Popped 3 seeds(fem), they sit in organic soil and will be transplanted later in 11L(?) pots.

Cheers

Hi bro

Nice to see a thread for the Silver Nevil , 1 of my favourites.

The Silver Nevil S1 is actually made from a special Silver Nevil clone from the Birmingham area UK that was run many years by the crew up there. My friend traded the Cheese cut for it many years back and thats how we got it.
its a very special Haze cut with a very quick flower time and easy to grow for such a Hazy strain. Its like Nevil Haze flavours on a quick flowering SSH frame and a perfecf mix.
its a great strain for people who love Haze but not so expeirienced with extreme Sativa growth and flower time compared to some of my wild 16 week Hazes.
10-12 weeks flower.

Look forward to the show

Koondense

Veteran
Cool,
thanks for the infos ojd!
Can confirm now all three are starting to photosynthesise with first pair of leaves, looking healthy and have good vigour.
As always I'll take clones of all plants in flower and maybe later in the year get to pollinate them with an old school original haze or haze x skunk by Sam. Time will tell, first gotta flower them right and see for myself if they match my canna needs... from all i read about the silver nevil, these should be checking many boxes :)
Btw, thanks ojd for the nh x mm test seeds!

Cheers

snel

Grown a few of these, and it's the jar that always empties first! first. So much so I'll be popping some more soon.

One tip, the Buds are quite light, so give her a good veg for decent yield 👍

Koondense

Veteran
Text update:
The plants grow quite slowly as we're in the middle of a long heat wave, steady high temperatures all day and night. Some other plants prefer it, some don't, these don't have the crazy vigor.
Must say all three SilverNevil plants are very similar in growth pattern and leaf shape, true sisters from a stable line it seems.
I'm quite happy with how things are going for now, the heat will persist for a few more weeks but I feel the plants will speed up soon after they form a strong root system.
Pics coming soon.

Cheers

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Connoisseur people,

Cheers

Look forward to your updates Koondense genetics in your hands will do great as ojd has some killer lines..

Koondense

Veteran
Silver Nevil - 3X

Click image for larger version  Name:	SilverNevils_1sep.jpg Views:	1 Size:	83.0 KB ID:	17932480

The middle one is clearly different in color, they looked almost identical last week but now they start showing some difference, left one is stockier, middle is light green and softer stem, right one is in between and probably best. The smell is still low at this point and the growth is mid paced, not really slow but also not really fast. Nice structure, slightly wider leaves than expected but overall they look pretty good.
Soon to be transplanted(1-2 weeks) and will get in flower mode in 3 weeks probably.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Hey darksider,
i almost forgot about this thread...
Sadly there was a situation, i was away for a couple weeks and left the plants to a friend to "take care" of them... the guy had them on a balcony near a tree and the poor plants got totally infested with some pests, lost a lot of leaves and vigor so i had to cull them, would be too risky to bring them in with such infestation. So it goes as everytime i have somebody to watch over my plants, people just have no clue and it always ends bad for the plants.

So it was a sad ending for three nice plants.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
I have an unexpected and kind of off-topic update...

Besides the SilverNevils I got some Nevil's Haze x Mullum F2 seeds to test, took 3 of them and put them to soak.
They will go in 12/12 regime very soon after popping, the adventure begins soon.

Cheers