What's new

Dangerous Dog.

• Thread starter sallyforthDeleted member 75382
  • Start date
S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

I’m enjoying growing this out. Lovely structure allowing light to get through to lower parts. It had a massive stretch, I could only fit one in a 4 x 4 tent, scrog net helped spread it out but it still got tall. It was in veg for a good few months, topped once at the 5 or 6 node. Tied back and super cropped. It’s under 800 watt of light, 600 watt hps and 200 watt of led. I have it in soil feeding old timers organic bloom, no PK or any other bottled stuff. It gets top dressed with various gauno’s every 3 weeks. Here’s Dangerous dog at 3 weeks, crap photos but gives an idea.
CA4FC077-505E-4120-BDF7-D4ED8C76161B.jpeg
73756C7C-3DEC-4A5A-ACAE-B0494371F887.jpeg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro , thanks for posting up.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro, looks like you got it dialed in real nice .
do you mind if i post the pic on Instagram ?, and if ok should i incude your icmag.com name or just say customer .

If your ever wanting to test any of these new Sativa's send me a pm.

Peace

S

Yes that’s cool ojd, you can include my handle too. Nice one. I’ll update as it goes along too. Cheers.

S

All done at 14 weeks from flip, 12 weeks of flower. A really interesting plant to grow.very pleased with it but suffered a heatwave the last week with temps averaging around 33-34C around the canopy. The flowers did suffer from this but I wanted them mature and resisted cutting them early.
The aroma is divine, lime is prominent with old leather and spice a peppery nuance to the nose. Large buds of medium airy and very resinous. Every cola had to be tied early on at around 6 weeks from flip. Looks like a very good yield.
I had 2 females out of 4 seeds germinated. The other pheno is still being flowered at another grow.
I will update once cured for several weeks or more.

S

All jarred a few days ago and I ran out of them so I had to get some plastic screw top ones from the local supermarket. I had 24.5 Oz of top flowers and 4.5 Oz of juicy well developed ( more mature ) middle size buds that were on thinner stems. There’s about 2 Oz of popcorn that I Chuck away. So the one plant had a total of 31 Oz under 800w of light, 56l of soil. I really don’t mind the flower time when I get a yield like this. I have sampled some and all I’m saying is I’m glad I kept it and will be flowering off the clone I took ages ago in a weeks time. This will be a quicker flower time, stronger and hopefully I can get a Kilo out of it. I really am looking to smoking this in about 3-4 weeks and will make comment then. The flavours are amazing so far.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow bro what a show , you knocked it right out the park , really nice yield and of the dangerous dog your going to be in heaven when its ready to toke.

Thanks for posting a thread and with great detail as not many reports of the Dangerous dog ( Mulumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze 21 x Chemdog Haze Male).

pm me if interested in checking out some more of my work , il send you another 2 seed packs/strains as a thanks for a great thread, no log needed unless you want to.

Thanks again bro , il post some pics and info from your run on instagram again.

Peace

S

Nice one ojd. I pm’d you for 2 packs and thanks for the offer. I’m well happy with this pheno of Dangerous Dog, the other one is fantastic as well but this thread is about this one. So on with the smoke…

It’s been cured for 30 days now and the jars are at 58% rh. Opening the jars and the aroma is of Lime with a faint fuel background amplifying the lime. Very sticky buds that grind up well. The aroma translates well to the taste in a blunt, strong lime with a background of fuel and leather almost hash like. The flavour is strong. Half way through the effects start, it’s energetic and gets the heart rate up at this point and a slight feeling of pressure behind the eyes. This feeling increases over about half an hour and makes you very sociable and chatty but it’s easy to forget how wrecked you are. It’s mildly psychedelic and enhances vision. It develops into quite an introspective high and has a nice amount of euphoria for much of the duration which is long, 4 hours or thereabouts. Friends that have tried it find it very potent and usually put it out half way through. It also has little or no ceiling and you can overdo it and feel disassociation resulting in a white out.

Great stuff, reminds me of old Thai’s and Colombians.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Impressive grow, this plant gave you a huge harvest, do you think having HPS and LED helped you to get such a good result or it would have been as good with only one type of light?

Latest posts

Latest posts