What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoissuer Cookies

Ncali

Veteran
:yay:

Maybe a better pic

20210708_112139.jpg

Ncali

Veteran
The gas has arrived. Cookies and gas/fuel. Very dense, just getting so rock hard
20210718_104935.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The gas has arrived. Cookies and gas/fuel. Very dense, just getting so rock hard

Wow bro , great show your putting on for us , looking mouthwatering , nice work bro.

Looks likes a nice mixed pheno , heavy on the GSC side but clear to see other parents to.

Thanks for posting up bro.

Ncali

Veteran
Harvest time came suddenly. After dialing in bluemat watering system I didnt interact as much with the flowering girls. Thus, less pictures and updates. My apologies.

They have this cool purple and lime color thing. They have a heavy afghan/hash plant smell ontop of cookies terps. Very happy with this grow.

I'll give a final grow review and smoke report after a couple weeks in the jar.

20210801_124333.jpg
20210801_125626.jpg

Attachments

• 20210801_124333.jpg
    20210801_124333.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 51

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harvest time came suddenly. After dialing in bluemat watering system I didnt interact as much with the flowering girls. Thus, less pictures and updates. My apologies.

They have this cool purple and lime color thing. They have a heavy afghan/hash plant smell ontop of cookies terps. Very happy with this grow.

I'll give a final grow review and smoke report after a couple weeks in the jar.

Great thread bro , i can taste the Connoisseur Cookies from here.
I just popped some Connoisseur Cookies into germination so if i find anything special i might introduce her into to my lineup and make X's with her.
let us know how she smokes when sampled.

Thanks again for posting up. Pm me or email an addy and il send you another seed pack of another strain to check out for your great thread.

Peace

Ncali

Veteran
Great thread bro , i can taste the Connoisseur Cookies from here.
I just popped some Connoisseur Cookies into germination so if i find anything special i might introduce her into to my lineup and make X's with her.
let us know how she smokes when sampled.

Thanks again for posting up. Pm me or email an addy and il send you another seed pack of another strain to check out for your great thread.

Peace

Thanks for the kind words OJD

She is blowing past my filters in her drying chamber, holy crap. The smell and terp profile is strong, I remember the same thing with her sisters I grew years ago. Straight gas.

I wonder how she'd do in crosses, I hope she'd pass on that terp strength.

And thank you on the kind offer, I'll hit yah up on an email or pm soon.

If people have packs of these still, pop um!!!

Thanks,

NC

Ncali

Veteran
Little bit of purple and green thing. Easier plant to grow, not too picky.. she threw a nanner or two at the end. I probably let her go 4-5 days too long. Typical cookies sensitivity to light problems and other grower errors I'd imagine as well, very cookies grow.. Just opening the jar it's afghan funk stacked on that very cookies terp profile. Smell just fills the room when you crack the jar. Last time we grew this it had a gas/fuel chemical smell, this time very earthy afghan kush and cookies. People will like this smell. My wife does not, hahaha!!

She likes the smoke though. 7.5-8/10 because she's a pot snob. She'd rank most of the gear in shops at 5 or best a 6/10. (That includes other cookie fam gear & hybrids) The effects are a nice dreamy buzz with a good 'warm' body stone. Very nice. The smoke is nice, thick smoke with a burned hashplant smell. A better smoke than some of the commercial croppers cookie stuff for sure. More to do with their grow than genetics probably, poorly grown cookies is not good cookies. I hope we did you justice OJD!

Would grow again if it was an option, but alas that's our last seed. I would search for that gas pheno, it was uniquely pungent odor that was a real head turner. Everyone should be familiar with the afghan kush smell this one had, what made it unique was the smells turned up to like 11/10 haha. Probably great hash or rosin plant too.

Thanks OJD, hope you find some good ones in this gene pool. This was my favorite of the cookies crosses you did a few years back.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210813_082034.jpg Views:	0 Size:	76.1 KB ID:	17917949
Click image for larger version  Name:	20210813_082034.jpg Views:	0 Size:	76.1 KB ID:	17917949

Attachments

• 20210813_082048.jpg
    20210813_082048.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 57

Latest posts

Latest posts