What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SSSDH - Back in the garden, G.O.A.T.

Ncali

Veteran
One of our favs for sure. Legit shit, love your work man.

This one is from fem bean, my last one. Sitting on a pack of regulars, my last 10 sssdh beans.

I'm not the best grower, but I hope this plant does justice for OJD.

Grown in soil, chopping soon...

PXL_20210318_150337294.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg

PXL_20210318_150332941.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg
PXL_20210318_150328997.PORTRAIT-02.ORIGINAL.jpg

Tynehead Tom

while i'm not keen on the new icmag format at all LOL I am sticking around so I can grow n show some connoisseur gear.
I've got a bunch of SSSDH going right now too both OJD beans and Rez's IX1. Have the girls all thinned out of the mix and vegging them up for the greenhouse once the snow melts ;)
Got some other Connoisseur stuff on the go as well.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of our favs for sure. Legit shit, love your work man.

This one is from fem bean, my last one. Sitting on a pack of regulars, my last 10 sssdh beans.

I'm not the best grower, but I hope this plant does justice for OJD.

Grown in soil, chopping soon...

Looking great bro, of course it does justice for OJ .
thanks for posting up bro.
Glad to hear you like my work to.

Hit me up if your interested in the Connoisseur Genetics 420 FREE grow along , check thread/post in my Connoisseur Genetics page we on

Ncali

Veteran
Looking great bro, of course it does justice for OJ .
thanks for posting up bro.
Glad to hear you like my work to.

Hit me up if your interested in the Connoisseur Genetics 420 FREE grow along , check thread/post in my Connoisseur Genetics page we on

Wow, what a generous offer dude. Holy, that's going to be cool for all who can participate. I wish I had room. I am inspired to join in by growing some CSG in my upcoming flower cycle, my last bean of connoisseur cookies. Loudest strain I've ever grown of 2-3 dozen strains or so, hands down, no questions asked when you crack the jar the room filled with dank gasoline, cookies, and LOUD ganja. I hope it is ready to rock by 4:20!! It will be late to join the party, but I will post pics.

Impressive list of freebies OJ. I probably will have to pick up that dangerous dog and grow some out soon. ssdch ALWAYS sounds amazing, never grew it and I ment to... Tossed in with NH x mm, wowie that is super sativa royalty. Love the effects of nevils crosses, so worth it for the smoke... But I hate growing them lmao!!

Ncali

Veteran
Well I changed my mind. Rather, I was persuaded by the right bean(s)... I guess I'm joining the 4:20 grow show.

Connisseur Genetics treat us so well.

Stay tuned:yay:

Ncali

Veteran
SSSDH finishing up

If these had a desert name, they'd be more popular. Smell better than most of the terped out no potency bud in shops these days. I bet the effect on this will be orders of magnitude higher quality too....

PXL_20210325_155309768.jpg

PXL_20210325_155417165.PORTRAIT-01.COVER.jpg
PXL_20210325_150553844.jpg

Chopping soon.

Peace
NC

:plant grow:

Ncali

Veteran
Smells of spice, candied lemons, and a lil dark fruit.

Effect has that SD initial rush, but settles a bit to a body stone. Headiness wears off after about 30 mins. Good medicine for some types, but this effect wasn't 100% what we were looking for in sssdh.

I have one more pack of sssdh regs I'll pop in summer and search for the Racey hazey hybrid pheno we love (and lost).

Otherwise, we'll be buying more packs in fall.

I'll put a pin in this thread until then

Thanks ojd
Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210410_144609874~2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	51.1 KB ID:	17828991