Connoisseur Genetics 420 worldwide Promo

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Connoisseur Genetics 420 Grow along promo

( post is on my Instagram page) copy and pasted below

Im running a special 420 promo this year , check it out and if anyone from icmag.com who post regularly is in , just pm or email
Connoisseur420@outlook.com

Also Mods if this is against the rules of this website let me know and il delete the post.

Who's ready for Connoisseur Genetics 420 Promo this year.
I want to do the world's largest ever grow along , hows that sound ? Anyone Worldwide who is a member of any Cannabis website and post pics , or Instagram, Facebook any Canna groups , or whatever anything as long as i can see you do actually grow and post pics , anyone in the industry, Friend or Foe i will send you a FREE pack of seeds of your choice from the list below ( Regular or Feminized your choice)for you to grow along with us and even pay your postage hows tthat sound ? . YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO HAVE THEM GROWING BY APRIL 20 IDEALLY A FEW WEEKS BEFORE SO DONT APPLY IF YOU CANT RUN THEM THEN FOR WHATEVER REASON . Email me your interest and point me to where i can check out your pics and il send you a FREE pack and pay postage.

. Email me your interest( or pm me here on icmag.com ( info below about where to check your pics for anyone not on icmag.com)and point me to where i can check out your pics and il send you a FREE pack and pay postage. I will need to send out order by the end of this month so if you are really interested i need your emails or pm by 25 March. Send email to connoisseur420@outlook.com I wont be able to reply to emails about this promo until tomorrow at the earliest.

Also 10 pack competition about this promo on my Instagram page if anyone interested

These will be your choices for Feminized seed available for 420 Promo that im ready to send now .

Girl Scout Jones
Doube Strawberry Diesel Jones
Cheese N Chong
Orange N Mango
Lemon N Lime Jones

These will be the choices for Regular Seed 420 Promo which im ready to send now

OG Chem
Dangerous dog
Kush Chem Haze
Purple Wurkle OG
Cheesedog Haze

Pm me your choice from 10 strains listed above

Bmac1

Veteran
I'd love to try the Dangerous Dog but won't be able to pop them in time to participate. Awesome offer.

vanilla dutch

I can only run autos outside.inside the lodge would have to be strawberry cough lineage.put me down for whatever.pm if necessary.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can only run autos outside.inside the lodge would have to be strawberry cough lineage.put me down for whatever.pm if necessary.

Pm me your addy if interested.
but must be able to start seeds asap and post an update at least once every 2 weeks , if you can do that pm me addy and il send them out

vanilla dutch

Our outdoor season in maryland dosnt start until may.and ends october.hence the autos because they will never finish.il pm the addy when i decide what house im going to after my vacation that im on rite now. Sumthing quick would be kool.

Tynehead Tom

Not sure if I made it before the cut off so will watch the mail i guess.

But I have SSSDH and Dead Chem Head going and am gonna pop the Double Strawberry Diesel Jones today
Haven't really started a grow thread on it yet but will once the DSDJ beans start poppin !!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi guys

Sorry for delay, ive been snowed under with emails for the 420 promo , mostly people who never grown or only people with 1 grow ever so its taking days to get through emails.

Anyone who wants to join in the grow along pm me so i can find your email and il get things out tomorrow or Friday at latest

TP-grower

Hi Ojd,-first thank you for this great promotion = TOP!!
Please can you tell me the genetics of Dangerous Dog Regular ?
Keep up your good woork and thanks for info, Terr Preta

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
This would have ben fun and I would love to try some Casey Jones, but the timing was wrong for my schedule. Good luck and have fun everybody participating in this generous offer.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Ojd,-first thank you for this great promotion = TOP!!
Please can you tell me the genetics of Dangerous Dog Regular ?
Keep up your good woork and thanks for info, Terr Preta

Hi bro

Dangerous dog = Mulumbimby Madness x Nevil Haze 21 x Super Silver chemdog Haze Male

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
sent u a PM- i'm in as have space in the garden - i'll let u pick the seeds, tho i'd much prfer fems as don't have unlimited space- thanks

genetic freaked

Veteran
What’s going on with this OJD? Is this still a go?

No worries if it’s not a go I just need to know because I’m holding out on popping other things

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry guys i had to abandon that email addy for the grow-along as was getting 100's of spam emails about grow-along after peopoe were posting on reddit that im giving out free seeds to anyone.

Anyone still interested and got space pm me your addy and il ship tomorrow or Monday and send you tracking info.

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

1B3DB061-6F2C-478D-90F7-D68BF4220DE6.jpeg
Enjoying Dangerous Dog. 3 weeks from flip. Massive stretch but all under control.
DC874615-634C-43E3-9E8E-9D50CBEC3576.jpeg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
If this is extended I would love growing out some Casey jones. I've heard so much good about the strain. PM sent.

Latest posts

Latest posts