What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OJD Test...GANGSTA HAZE

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
it was a quick name put together no long thinking about it
It shows.

Maybe I should have presented it as Marketing advice? You ARE interested in selling these beans... right? :D

Edit: Hey Sleepy? I'm gonna take myself outta this thread until I get properly medicated again. Sorry for the trouble. (be a few weeks probably) Keep up the good work. :D

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
kwik update...

kwik update...

Hydro-Soil!!>>...hey man, its cool...stick around, the plants made quite a rebound...
krizznapp!!>>thanks, man...i appreciate you popping over.:joint:

shaunmulok!!>>hey, thanks...yours and mell's plants are rocking, though!!
ojd!!>>thanks, ojd!! they are looking even better!! still stretching nicely...
Phillthy!!>>awww.....c'mon now...yours put mine to shame! they are getting better, though.
Hydro-Soil!!>>>>> no, don't go, you are welcome to hang...here is my vape...enjoy... ...hang out, its cool...

so i took a pic or two earlier...they are recovering nicely...no signs of sex yet...

click a pic...

they don't look so yellow in person...i tried to get a few different angles, they are all a nice lush shade of green...

peace.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi ya Sleepy, they are looking pretty lush to me bro they have recovered well
let the girls roll on now

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
sleepy
Howzit brother..?? They are looking much better lots of good green growth... Great work in gettin them back to healthy... And keep on growing every thread pretty much has one know it all snob... OjD the name is fine.. In fact im sure more peeps will buy the seeds cos of the name gangsta... sleepY the gurls are gangsta holmes vato loco... check back soon.. peace.

sack

Sleepy

Veteran
embarrased...

embarrased...

hi guys...

i am typing this update a bit ashamed...

we have 3 girls out of six plants...

i have not yet cut the males.

my plants are not looking too good lately...:wallbash:

i repotted the ladies, and they just don't look as good as the other testers'...:frown:

i will post some pix later.

sorry, OJD.:bashhead:

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyone has issues at one time or another. You have no reason for shame. Let's see em anyways! If you want to see bad look what happened to my last run in the minifridge.

Sleepy

Veteran
well here you go...

well here you go...

kaotic!!>>...you are way too kind!! thanks for the encouragement...i am afraid i will not make the breeder happy with this test...:wallbash:

here are some pics...

click to enlarge...

garden shot...

3 Gangsta Haze ladies...

individual shots:

peace.

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've done worse.

I've done worse.

picture.php

See...Not so bad.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Sleepy dont feel bad bro we all have problems now and then and we have all seen the quality of your other grows.
As kaotic said we have all done worse well i know i have
And i dont think ojd will be disappointed as that is what a test is for to see how the handle stress and all types of grows and this just shows that the genetics are stable and there is still time for the girls to pick up going into flower

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi sleepy

they look a bit rough to be honest but as long as you finish the thread i will be happy with your test thread

we all have things happen sometimes so no worrys bro

id say give them a good flush with plain ph water then a feed at half strength and see how they do

and shaun is right its a test so things can happen

keep us updated

peace

Sleepy

Veteran
thank you all...

thank you all...

kaotic!!>>...agreed...i could do worse...
shaunmulok!!>>...thanks, shaun...i appreciate the support!
ojd!!>>...thanks, man...i was worried there for a while... i think they will start to bud up nicely...i will do my best.

kushking20!!>>...there are a few ways to be chosen as a 'tester'...you usually need a minimum post count, a gallery here at ICMAG, a couple of grows under your belt and timing...watch OldPink's threads (he is an ADMIN here)...also watch breeders' posts or threads they start...a request for testers can only come from authorized individuals, so keep your eye out. check the seedBay forums here at ICMAG...also, you have to ask, not too many will just select you randomly, there are simply too many members now...
i will PM you some past requirements needed to be a tester, if you like.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

on a separate note, one of the last three plants seems to be a late showing female!:woohoo:

that will bring our M/F ratio to 4 out of 6!

i will hopefully finish four females for this test grow!!:woohoo:

see you with an update as things progress!!

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Thats great to hear u got 4 outta 6 girls so far!!! I'm sure they will bounce back soon enuff with a lil time....btw your avatar in profile cracks me up everytime i see it :) I remember seeing that episode n laughin my ass off. Good vibes your way!

Sleepy

Veteran
update

update

Irie_Lion!!>>...hehehe yeah, i still laugh when i watch it!!...yeah, four ladies to finish! :woohoo:...they are looking better, and are starting to develop.

here's a pic or two. sorry about the lighting, but you get the idea.

click one if you like.

peace.

S

Seismic

They are definitely looking better sleepy, I can't wait to see how they finish up for you. Take care bro.:joint:

Sleepy

Veteran
kwickie...

kwickie...

Seismic!!>>thanks!!...they are definitely getting there!!:woohoo:
Phillthy!!>>...i appreciate the kindness andthe repeat visitors!! thanks, phill!!
shaunmulok!!>>...thanks, shaun!! you and mel are really doing well with yours!! how are the kittens??

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i took a few pix after the HPS went out tonight...

click a pic to enlarge, i think they rebounded nicely.

garden shot. i lowered the table, too...

one of four...

the other three...

peace.

Latest posts

Latest posts