No announcement yet.

Government Mule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful plant wayfarer! You did a great job with her.

How was the smoke after a nice cure?

Comment

Dr. Bloom--In a month or so I'll let you know how the GM is doing with it's cure, it has only been a few weeks so far. Mellow chocolate in the nose with herbal and astringent notes, bit of coffee. Flavor follows, but with more of a woody quality. The high isn't a scoop-your-brain-out-of-your-skull, body-paralyzing destroyer, more of a relaxing creeper that culminates with a pretty solid nap or night of sleep. Probably not the best choice if you need to be sharp right when you wake up as the high can linger--on a few occasions I've woken up feeling more stoned than I did before sleeping. Typically more of a sativa fan, this Government Mule pheno seems to work pretty well for winding down and taking the edge off after work. Stimulates appetite and sex drive pretty reliably, not much help for some back pain I was dealing with a little while ago. The buds are quite attractive, deep purple and coated with resin throughout the whole bud. Hash trays shook out a pretty good harvest of kief that leaves the room smelling like incense when it burns.

Here's a shot of the clone I've got flowering, about 4 weeks in, a bit wet from Cal/Mag foliar feed.

Comment

Very nice plants Wayferer !

Thanks for the great pics
        "Let There Be Light"

Comment

Mule

Mule is a great band

Comment

Agreed

Mule was an awesome band. This was a fine indica hybrid.

Comment

Govt Mule...backyard. Last summer. Denver CO.
              Attached Files

Comment

Has anyone seen if Warren has tried it or likes her?hehe

Comment

i been wanting these since they came out but can never find them
                  the ORIGINAL
                  FIREGOD
                  SINCE 1990

Comment

Im about to flip a clone of GM, I picked up.I smoked a sample.It was very good.Very relaxing.I will post some picks, later on.

Comment

government mule is one of my best producers and will all ways have a place in my garden . Not only is she produce great but retains the g 13 flavor . So fucking stony a true flag ship sad its not around anymore I had to keep the best yealding g 13 dom mom I call her Master Mule.

Comment

Still around?

Hi Everyone!

I grew some GM way back when the seeds were available through Hemp Depot. I believe Cannacopia was linked to Chimera...these days searching Cannacopia comes up with a bunch of resources but nothing related to the originals...

Does anyone still have this strain kicking around as a Mom? I'd love to get my hands on some seeds or some clones!

Located in Canada with an ACMPR (papers) to grow! Please PM if you have info.

TIA!

T8

Comment

Are there still beans available ??

Comment

Originally posted by Bud Jones View Post
                            CONTACT HD direct to deal with them = cannacopia . many breeders will still have their older stuff in their vaults. if u hit the jack pot show a brother some love

Comment

Originally posted by Bud Jones View Post
                              Maybe Seedbay?

Comment

Anyone ever order from canadianhempco? Looks like they have 51 units of this strain in stock? Would love to source these if they're for real!!!

http://canadianhempco.com/index.php?...354c8938cb5948

Comment

Working...
                                X