Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by funkyhorse View Post
    Hi Musigny23
    Did you have any RS males from this release?
    If yes, how did they look like, were they stable males?
    Thank you for posting
    I germinated three seeds and got three females. And three phenos.

As I grow a variety of types so I can have variety for the year (I only grow outdoors) I usually aim for one or two plants of each type. I'm not a grow out the whole pack guy.

Comment

Love the Red Snake, thanks for putting out seeds like these! Grew one pack bought 2019, only had small test smoke, but was very likable and encouraging and seeds were made from one male and six girls. They were all nice, this summer tested 16 seeds from one girl, had eleven females with some variation but not a lot. Most striking for me were the different moods or personalities of the plants, like you can tell they are same family but very distinct differences also. One favourite has some red wine tipsy buzz, happy and playful feeling. Maybe best one after my taste is more calm, but same time profound feeling, strong clear space with a sense of natural ease. Some were bit more cool and almost overwhelming, but they were harvested bit on the early side..anyway cuts are in veg and looking forward to flowering again. Also should mention the smell after burning, one is really strong and alive in the room while smoking and after. Even when you just sitting there puffing its clearly noticeable, a deep, strong smell, very pleasant to my nose, and it lingers. Really nice. Thanks!

Comment

Looking forward to trying out red snake, hopefully make some seeds and cuts with these 4.

Comment

Finally found a source to order a pack of these. Fingers crossed that they make it to me safely.

Comment

Nice
            Last edited by Red October; 02-12-2021, 18:27.

Comment

Didn't realise reorganising my albums had made that previous post lose the image URL.

Couple of Red Snake males.

And two heavily tied down females. It's a 2x3x3 so not lots of height to play with.

Left had ten days less veg. Mammoth fan leaves. Longer internodal distance. Slower to start building flower sites but showed pistels same time as the others. Also supercropped main stem which slowed things.

Right has pretty tight internodes. Started getting to work very quickly after showing.

All look very stable indeed so far.

Comment

Real gorrilla has them

Comment

Must be gone as I don't see them listed now.

Comment

Happy camper. Won't be able to pop them until fall though...

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTea View Post
                      Finally found a source to order a pack of these. Fingers crossed that they make it to me safely.
                      I thought I could get my pack from the cannabiogen website but it seems the site has technical problems. Has it been like this for long or should I wait?
                      We all have our crosses and IBLs to carry.

Comment

Devi at Mandala Seeds was able to order some for me as a favor along with the rest of the lot you see above.
                        ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                        X