Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Limited Edition - COLOMBIA MANGOBICHE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by joeyclams View Post
    Heres a mango biche x triangle kush i did some years back, found an 11-12week pheno but eventually culled it cuz it was to strong.


    View Image
    dude! That's lovely.

    I know what you mean about too strong...I once got given a pack of regular Big Buddha Cheese at the Cannabis Cup, the year they won with it... one of the females just stank and was huge but was so strong that I literally couldn't remember what a sentence was about by the time I came to the end of saying it and so just chatted shit all the time. It just caused so much upset and confusion to all those who spent any time with me - they never knew what I was on about or I ended up taking everything they said wrong.. The wife said that either the plant went or she went.
    We are still married.
    I do wonder what may have been, though - plants like that make people into millionaires. It was a once in a lifetime Holy Grail. Bloody wife. (Love her, really!)

    Comment


      Originally posted by Huesos View Post
      Looks like she filled in real nice JoeyC. I didn't like the sedation part of Mangobiche. There is another one called Colombian Gold that has a more electric high that I like. Asians have electric high too.
      Mangobiche is kinda well known for having a droopy eyelid effect alongside the long-lasting psychoactivity- a bit of a journey...

      The Bangi Haze has a very energetic and 'up' high, though, so hopefully I'll find something with roughly the right mix of both plants.

      There is definitely breeding potential with the Mangobiche, though, due to it's huge yields and high tolerance to humid and grey days (even long periods of it.) It is about getting that flowering time down, I suppose..

      The Bangi is stinky, sticky with large trichomes, dense and quick, though - exactly what the Mangobiche is not... both sativas, too. The cross is well conceived but "the best laid plans of mice and stoners..." so fingers crossed!

      Comment


        here are some photos of how she is maturing. Still some reflowerings but I am nearly there, now. Lots of purples and the aromas are of camphor wood, peppery spices and quite a bit of lavender with a faint sweetness at the back.

        I have some great photos but ran out of memory here so I will have to delete old ones to add the new...

        Here are the first 2, anyway!

        Comment


          I managed to add a few more:

          Comment


            If you like fox-tailing sativas then that last photo is for you. She is a foxtail paradise!

            Comment


              What the smoke like on these Grover? What seed you running for this season outdoor.

              Comment


                Is the high psychedelic? I have a pack of it.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Grover Sativa View Post
                  here are some photos of how she is maturing. Still some reflowerings but I am nearly there, now. Lots of purples and the aromas are of camphor wood, peppery spices and quite a bit of lavender with a faint sweetness at the back.

                  I have some great photos but ran out of memory here so I will have to delete old ones to add the new...

                  Here are the first 2, anyway!

                  View Image View Image
                  Greetings GS
                  Nicd posts. Just thought to add an idea if you wish to save upload space etc. Go to your albums and put the photos there. You can store them much easier and then upload the images easily on to the threads here, pictures are bigger and do not require double clicking to view in full size..
                  Hope it helps. Happy Growing! ULMW

                  Comment


                    Damn it 8 years and I'm still buying a freaking pack I'm mad at myself I always remember the more mango than mango haze description big fat purple buds now I have mango haze thanks to auctions but mangobiche is on my bucket list so is red snake the freaks bricks and nice auctions have been taking all my money in the past year I got a bunch of mango Mexicans I want to explore as well I mean lots it's the ones I have most of many different batches it's common

                    Comment


                      mango biche

                      hi some gift from my friend from colombia mango biche x (punto rojo x swazi red) landrace . now is 30 days 12/12 from 5 seeds i have 4 female still no hermis

                      Comment


                        Beautiful plant Grower Sativa
                        Almost unbeliavable you could finish her like this in UK, but with good Light Dep why not....
                        I wish I had enough time to operate some Light dep. glasshouse in the future. Maybe when I get older haha...another 20years of work and than when I got retired...I 'll have something to play with. Hopefuly...if covid dont kill me in the mean time :d

                        Unfortunately I am slave of the system and have not enough time to do it now...

                        anyway great work dude

                        Comment


                          Mango biche x punto Rojo x swazi red nr5 50 days
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by charlie garcia View Post
                            Locals say Mangobiche tastes to mango they eat with salt and lemon. I dont know if there is a exact meaning for biche but in some southamerican countries arounds is kinda common raw fish
                            best
                            kaiki
                            I was smoking with a friend from Venezuela the other day and she was telling me about Colombian weed called Mango beach - so called because it smelled/tasted of mango and was sold on the beach! Also known there as mango playa - so perhaps biche is a misspelling of beach...

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by El Timbo View Post

                              I was smoking with a friend from Venezuela the other day and she was telling me about Colombian weed called Mango beach - so called because it smelled/tasted of mango and was sold on the beach! Also known there as mango playa - so perhaps biche is a misspelling of beach...
                              No soy colombiano, ni hispanoamericacano, pero jurararia que "biche" allá, aplicado a la fruta, significa "algo verde, o ligeramente inmadura"... Y los mangos ligeramente inmaduros se comen con sal y limón...

                              ​​​​​​Pero Enrique seguro conoce Colombia muchísimo mejor que yo; de todas formas, creo que l@s colombian@s que siguen el hilo podan aclararalo mejor... Pero dudo mucho que tenga que ver con el termino " playa - beach"...

                              ​​​​Salud.



                              ​I'm not Colombian, neither Hispanic-American, but I could swear that "biche" there, applied to fruit, means "something green, or slightly unripe"... And slightly unripe mangos are eaten with salt and lemon...

                              But Enrique sure that knows Colombia much better than I do; anyway, I think that the Colombians who follow the thread can clarify it better... But I doubt very much that it has anything to do with the term "playa - beach"...​​​​​​
                              ​​​​​

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Montuno View Post

                                No soy colombiano, ni hispanoamericacano, pero jurararia que "biche" allá, aplicado a la fruta, significa "algo verde, o ligeramente inmadura"... Y los mangos ligeramente inmaduros se comen con sal y limón...

                                ​​​​​​Pero Enrique seguro conoce Colombia muchísimo mejor que yo; de todas formas, creo que l@s colombian@s que siguen el hilo podan aclararalo mejor... Pero dudo mucho que tenga que ver con el termino " playa - beach"...

                                ​​​​Salud.



                                ​I'm not Colombian, neither Hispanic-American, but I could swear that "biche" there, applied to fruit, means "something green, or slightly unripe"... And slightly unripe mangos are eaten with salt and lemon...

                                But Enrique sure that knows Colombia much better than I do; anyway, I think that the Colombians who follow the thread can clarify it better... But I doubt very much that it has anything to do with the term "playa - beach"...​​​​​​
                                ​​​​​
                                Probablemente ha sido al revés... o sea que han oído mangobiche y lo han cambiado a mangoplaya/mangobeach

                                It was probably the other way round - people were told it was called mangobiche and changed it to mangobeach

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X