No announcement yet.

LVTK OG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your #2 is looking much better now at 10 weeks...!!!...

Your #1 sounds just like the LVTK#3 that I just harvested...!!!...
    like you said, there was nothing to it... no meat on her bones... just a lot of leaf and resin...!!!...
    The top nugs are kinda solid but still leafy... The bottoms are just very airy and fluffy...
    At least she kinda potent...!!!...

My #4 LVTK will be coming up on ten weeks on Friday... She very different than all the rest...!!!... weird shit though, after touching the buds on the plant my fingers smelled like Anbasol..!!!...
    At 1st I thought it was Vick’s vapor rub but its definitely Anbasol...

I’ve noticed from looking at pictures of this line and LVTK that a lot of the plants have the same structure... Same structure as your #1 and #2... Kinda thick stems that don’t need support but the branches need to be pulled open so more light can penetrate down into the plant...!!!...

I REALLY messed up by NOT keeping my LVTK #2 around...!!!...
    She was really nice plant... great structure and great smell and potent to boot...!!!...
    "I'm chain smokin loud like it's a newport ...

sigpic

Comment

I've just finished LVTK og, one of the best OG type plant I've grown. 100's of bud sites with excellent light penetration. Long branches that bowed over and touched the floor. Finished product was rock hard buds, zero leaf.....very easy to trim. Dried buds have an unusual burnt rubber with a lemon solvent smell. 13.2 oz dried weight from 1 plant with 5 weeks veg

Comment

Working...
      X