Where to source BOG gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to source BOG gear?

Hey guys been out of the forums and scene for about a decade now and missing the hell out of some Sour Bubble and Lifesaver. Looking for the most reputable source to get some BOG for this season.... I was very fortunate to be blessed with the Mocha pheno in a 10 pack of Sour Bubble back in the day and I can't get that lady off my mind. If someone could help point me to some Sour B I would greatly appreciate it.

He has everything in stock on STRAINLY last I checked.

Comment

Strainly

Comment

Omg. Strainly.

Comment

Ok I'll check out stainly. Also wondering how to change currency on seedbay and seedboutique... Am I that out of it? Or is there a button/trick that I missing to change to US dollars vs. pounds?!

Comment

Btw just checked and I don't see any stainly seeds...lol. I see a Stanley brothers that sells tinctures etc. I need genetics asap

Comment

Stra inly stainly
              Last edited by BeAn v.2.0; 03-03-2020, 06:25. Reason: Thats funny

Comment

We have some real old bog seeds in the office I don’t have a clue what germination would be and also have some sour bubble f2 up on Seedbay.com made by a forum member I think ..
                Never Tell The Man Who's Doing It That It Cant Be Done.
                https://RealGorillaSeeds.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mycoangelo View Post
                  Hey guys been out of the forums and scene for about a decade now and missing the hell out of some Sour Bubble and Lifesaver. Looking for the most reputable source to get some BOG for this season.... I was very fortunate to be blessed with the Mocha pheno in a 10 pack of Sour Bubble back in the day and I can't get that lady off my mind. If someone could help point me to some Sour B I would greatly appreciate it.
                  Bogland72@gmail.com

Comment

For what it is worth I ordered some Blue Moon Rocks from Seedsherenow about 9 months ago and had horrible germination rates. tried sand papering the shells and still had no luck. First time around I got 1 to pop and it was a male, and tried the other half of the pack a few weeks ago and got 1 more to pop. Sex still to be determined. I can't speak for their other strains but the BMR seems to be old stock there. Been around this game for 20 years so it wasn't a rookie mistake.

Comment

The flying nun never disappoint sssssss
                      I eat legos

Comment

I know Bushy made a post a while ago about the banks having very old stock.. He can be contacted directly on IG for info on getting his gear
                        F.U.C.K.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by asher1er View Post
                          I know Bushy made a post a while ago about the banks having very old stock.. He can be contacted directly on IG for info on getting his gear

... this.

and here’s their email

Bogland72@gmail.com
                          Live Peacefully...

SAFETY
                          Peter Bourne, President Carter's Drug Czar
                          ''We did not view marijuana as a significant health problem--as it was
                          not....Nobody dies from marijuana. Marijuana smoking, in fact, if one
                          wants to be honest, is a source of pleasure and amusement to countless millions of
                          people in America, and it continues to be that way.''
                          Source: PBS's Frontline: ''Drug Wars,'' October 2000

R.I.P. LMN
                          R.I.P. Medjool

Comment

I contacted big on Instagram and ordered direct no problems.

Comment

Does anyone know who ships BOG gear to the uk? I emailed him direct but he wont post to uk for whatever reason

Comment

Working...
                              X