X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lyfespan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kreeper View Post
    Hey guys I grew out a pack of bogglegum and only had 2 females out of the pack has anyone else had similar results? And they were grown under ideal conditions outdoors so it wasn't a stress issue or at least I can't see anything that could've stressed them, I'm in no way blaming BOG I know it's a 50/50 on sexing but just seems odd I had that high of a ratio, I was told that the more seeds a plant produces the chances are they'll be more males from them ( I don't know if that's bull or true just sharing)

i experienced a 30/70 F/M ratio, but the females were

Leave a comment:

• Medfinder
    replied
    NEED MORE BOG SEEDS...NEED MORE BOG SEEDS...

Leave a comment:

• Kreeper
    replied
    Bogglegum ???

Hey guys I grew out a pack of bogglegum and only had 2 females out of the pack has anyone else had similar results? And they were grown under ideal conditions outdoors so it wasn't a stress issue or at least I can't see anything that could've stressed them, I'm in no way blaming BOG I know it's a 50/50 on sexing but just seems odd I had that high of a ratio, I was told that the more seeds a plant produces the chances are they'll be more males from them ( I don't know if that's bull or true just sharing)

Leave a comment:

• Lyfespan
    replied
    Originally posted by 420bears View Post
    i want bogglegum
    oh being in OZ makes that a lil difficult

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    i want bogglegum

Leave a comment:

• DocZ
    replied
    Got 4 out of six up and green...
    My Bogglegum first time but hope it is close to the sour boggle i had last!
    It had great lemon-flowers smell and happy effects.
    Planning a hedge-out with Blue Kush clones soon..already have some Sour Strawberry and Sour Bubble crosses with my old Blueberry-Thai-Jamaican Lambs Breath lines in the dirt outside.
    Speaking of hot- It also looks to be a wetter season so far; may have to grow 'em fast and cut early!
    Good Luck Boggers!

Doc

Leave a comment:

• dekabum
    replied
    Great bogglegum and boggle cross!!

Leave a comment:

• Lyfespan
    replied
    Originally posted by SGS View Post
    great work man you still running any of the crosses .. what generation are you on the bogglegum x blue alien?

SGS
    im at f4 with the BGxBA

Leave a comment:

• Lyfespan
    replied
    Originally posted by BushyOldGrower View Post
    Bogglegum will be out of stock for another month or so. It's one of our biggest sellers over the longest time. See you at Vegas Hempfest in June...����
    man that totally sucked about vegas Bogs, hot as hell and no vend. see you at HT in frisco and chalice in victorville
    05-20-2016 05:52 AM

Leave a comment:

• Lyfespan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SGS
    replied
    Originally posted by BushyOldGrower View Post
    Bogglegum will be out of stock for another month or so. It's one of our biggest sellers over the longest time. See you at Vegas Hempfest in June...����

He lives! thanks for coming back BOG and giving us the update. Been a few months since you been on IC.

Cheers will be getting some once they return!

SGS

Leave a comment:

• BushyOldGrower
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SGS
    replied
    great work man you still running any of the crosses .. what generation are you on the bogglegum x blue alien?

SGS

Leave a comment:

• Lyfespan
    replied
    bogglegumF2 X whitewidowXberrybombF2
    first crossing of these two didnt go berry like i thought but went CHEESE
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1597.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	198.4 KB
ID:	12853038

Leave a comment: