Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INDOOR RUN OF BOGGLEGUM 13 PACK FROM EMERALD CUP 2014

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    After the LSD ill have to give min a go in the 15 gallon pots hell, I Im thinkin I might even go in my 65 gallon smartie under 2000 watts for shits and giggles
    When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

    sigpic
    KNOWN BUBBLE HEAD

    Comment


      #17
      I'm sticking around too. I have a pack of Sour Strawberry and a pack of Sour Bogglegum that I got at the Denver Cannabis Cup this past April from BOG. I'm anxious to find a good male and chuck pollen on a gorilla glue. You already have a lot of interest in here, including the man himself. Run with the torch and keep us up to date, good luck!
      sigpic
      Instagram @whodatisco
      Who grows Glue better than you. (current)

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Tonygreen View Post
        After the LSD ill have to give min a go in the 15 gallon pots hell, I Im thinkin I might even go in my 65 gallon smartie under 2000 watts for shits and giggles
        This is my first go with BOGs Seeds, Jorge gave us a short list of really great breeders, and BOGs was among the few. I can say I'm stoked so far with what I'm seeing.

        Originally posted by who dat is View Post
        I'm sticking around too. I have a pack of Sour Strawberry and a pack of Sour Bogglegum that I got at the Denver Cannabis Cup this past April from BOG. I'm anxious to find a good male and chuck pollen on a gorilla glue. You already have a lot of interest in here, including the man himself. Run with the torch and keep us up to date, good luck!
        Welcome to the show, I'm pretty good at keeping a forum audience happy, just wait till I can post pix
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299327

        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299307

        Comment


          #19
          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	12810617 well here are a few BOGGLEGUM(blue cups far left) that have made it outta the dome and under the lights. Lights for now are a 6 tube T-5, with 5000k lamps in it.

          Excuse the mess, we are moving.
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299327

          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299307

          Comment


            #20


            I have a pack that I hope to run soon

            Comment


              #21
              Got my eyes on these cant wait to watch your grow!!

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by tattooed1 View Post
                Got my eyes on these cant wait to watch your grow!!
                Glad to have ya along, pack a bowl, get your questions and comments ready, and let's see what these girls can do.
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299327

                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299307

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by Yesca73 View Post


                  I have a pack that I hope to run soon
                  So things are looking great, what 4-5 days since I popped 13 beans and already have more than half above the dirt. I'm stoked so far with the results.
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299327

                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299307

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Mind if i Lurk? I have 12 seeds going that i picked up at the
                    EC but there is 5 kinds in the 12 So i would like to follow
                    along and see what happens. I will be placing cuts off mine
                    OD..

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by HillBilly1 View Post
                      Mind if i Lurk? I have 12 seeds going that i picked up at the
                      EC but there is 5 kinds in the 12 So i would like to follow
                      along and see what happens. I will be placing cuts off mine
                      OD..
                      Oh wow I hope you know what's what. You don't have to lurk, you can follow along man.
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299327

                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299307

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Haha thanks, yes I have 2 Bogglegum 2 Lifesavers
                        2 Sour Strawberry kush, 3 Blue Kush and 3 BMRs. They
                        Should give me the 5-7 Females I am looking for
                        This season..

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Originally posted by HillBilly1 View Post
                          Haha thanks, yes I have 2 Bogglegum 2 Lifesavers
                          2 Sour Strawberry kush, 3 Blue Kush and 3 BMRs. They
                          Should give me the 5-7 Females I am looking for
                          This season..
                          Very nice sample pak, I'm probably gonna pop my BMR a lil later this year, and I think I'm going to be getting a pak of lifesavers this time at the CC.
                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299327

                          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299307

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Outdoor growers should know Sour Strawberry finishes Sept 15th...

                            My other best yielding outdoor strains are Bogbubble, Bogglegum, Lifesaver, BMR and LSD.

                            LSD takes the longest to finish.
                            BushyOldGrower Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
                            Breeder of BOG Seeds ...bogland72@gmail.com
                            Get my book, "Bonanza of Green" @googleplay.com
                            Disclaimer: "I KNOW NOTHING!"

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Oh, Sour Grape does very well outside and it gets big too.

                              The new LifeStar should yield like LSD and take awhile to finish also. They could go HUGE!
                              BushyOldGrower Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
                              Breeder of BOG Seeds ...bogland72@gmail.com
                              Get my book, "Bonanza of Green" @googleplay.com
                              Disclaimer: "I KNOW NOTHING!"

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by BushyOldGrower View Post
                                Oh, Sour Grape does very well outside and it gets big too.

                                The new LifeStar should yield like LSD and take awhile to finish also. They could go HUGE!
                                Those are the next 2 on my list for pickup, But i won't
                                be oversea ordering anymore.. Next time we meet i will
                                get them and your book.. thanks for the Hard work and
                                years spent Mr BOG

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X