X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOG Sour Strawberry Kush -DaH

THESE ARE THE BX1 TESTER VERSION
    Flowering Day 34-
    I have 3 phenos currently.. Really only 2, 1 is a autoflower that autoflowered after about 3 nodes.. I kept it and threw it in the bunch just so I can get a taste sooner than later.. Ill show pics of that one first cause its almost done.. It looks great, smell is a sweet, maybe kinda strawberry creamish but not really.. It should make a nice joint though.. lol..

Now for the pics of SSK#1 - The nugs that are developing are extremely beautiful. They are shaping up like small golf balls/ look kinda like OG Kush nugs.. It smells like bubba kush! Word up BOG! that's obviously your select "sour bubble" pheno coming out, also b/c of how dense and compact the nugs are..

Now for SSK #2 . It does not yet have really any smell.. It has much longer hairs than the SSK #1 w/ less developed calyx's, so it will prob be a longer more sativa phenotype.. The leaves are a little more sativa/ more segregated/ less overlap than SSK#1. I would imagine that SSK#2 will have at least 2x the yield as SSK#1

More updates closer to harvest time.. I also have 2 new pheno's currently veggin out..
    peace, love, one

Can't wait to see the results. Keep us posted

Comment

Looks very nice, I'm quite intrigued by this strain. You're doing a great job!

Also, as much as auto-flower is avoided, there is a market...NOT in my garden... But last I heard there aren't many potent AF, so you may be growing a gem there in that respect. Maybe try finding a male, soon, and hitting some lower buds with pollen and let em grow after you harvest.

Comment

I def have some males but Im goin to let the AF go on its way.. I've done my reading but im new at breeding, no reason to over complicate things at this point.. Thanks! this strain def is a beauty! Im guessing in another week or 2 when the trich's and smell really pack on is when Ill be blown away.. Really hoping I find a major strawberry pheno outta my 4 females.. =)
        peace, love, one

Comment

That's one fine joint-cicle.
          PD
          PD

Stop! Drop! and Roll! don't work in HELL...

PD's CHERRY COOKIES F2 TESTERS

PD's BANANA FIRE COOKIES TESTERS

Comment

BTW- mastershake- specifically, what im using the SSK males for is to breed w/ the Bruce Banner (Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel) x (OG Kush). The Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel is Rez's Strawberry Diesel...

Just waiting for BOG to give me the ok..
            peace, love, one

Comment

Looks like some awesome flowers!
              Keep on keepin on bud! =-)

Comment

DAY 40 FLOWER UPDATE

SSK #1
                THIS PHENO is finishing fast!! Just had its last feed, and will be chopped somewhere around 52 days, no later.. The plant is very very compact. I recommend heavy steaking and bending from early on If you have a compact pheno like this.
                The only smell I can relate to this pheno is bubba kush, which im ok with.. lol

SSK#2
                This pheno is going to be a GREAT yielder. I have NO idea what these nugs are going to taste like/ what genetics are being expressed in this pheno. The Nugs are huge, getting bigger and bigger every day. They are dense. There's not really any smell yet, I wanna say it smells like a light strawberry cream but I think my mind just wants to think that lol.. Im not worried tho, It keeps shooting out new white hairs and growing bigger and bigger so there should be time for a smell to develop.

peace, love, one

Comment

Beautiful plants bro....and damn fine descript's to go with...looking forward to seen' the finished show...thanks for puttn' in the time for 'our viewing pleasure' ...

tr2
                  "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are"-- Will Rogers

Comment

Heres Pheno#1- It smells like a mix between a subtle pre98 bubba and strawberry. Not quite a taste explosion in the mouth like I was hoping, but very very dank!Taste=7 Bag Appeal=10 Very Very potent as well! So potent that it made my hands have a nervous/cracked out shake.. Finished in 6.5 weeks. Potency= 9 .. Its not necessarily a dopy high, but more of a confusing stone.. Yield is low but since quality is 10 and flower time is so low, it could be a good one if done in SOG.

My SSK #2 keeps getting bigger and bigger. Its almost done. Its finishing very weird. The lower buds (just 2-3 inches lower than top buds) started turning hairs orange within prob 4 days, and a few days after that the top buds hairs started turning.. Hopefully the bottom wont be "overdone", since im harvesting the whole plant together.. Trichrome production and smell didnt begin to develop till the last week and a half of flower, since bud production just kept getting bigger and bigger.. Still cant pin point smell.
                    Ill post pics of SSK2 soon.
                    peace, love, one

Comment

Glad to hear the quality is so good! Do you have more of those beans to pop? If so hope ya get that strawberry in there somewhere!
                      Thanks for sharing man... that shit is frosssttyyy!

Yah`mon
                      sigpic

Comment

yahhhhhhhhhhmonnnnn, soooo frosty!
                        I have 2 more female phenos that are vegging out right now.. And 2 males... Wound up with a ton of males for this strain, and since its a f1 Im hesitant to use the males in too serious of a project (so threw away most of them).. Ill post my other 2 female phenos when in flower..

Also, to answer your original question, I have 2 more beans left of f1 ssk, outta 20.. So germ breakdown =
                        Outta 18 attempted germinated:
                        4 females
                        8 males
                        5 didn't germ at all
                        1 germed but didnt pop out of soil (who knows y, maybe overwatering I dunno y this happens 1 outta 50 seeds I plant)
                        peace, love, one

Comment

been looking for a good set of pics for this strain, thanks so much for hte grow!! What were the veg times? Was hoping the strawberry would be more profound through the phenos but i guess the diff phenos are turning out awesome for ya, a strawberry bubba pheno does sound bomb.
                          I once knew a bitch named Katrina
                          Never knew a bitch that was meaner
                          She came to town
                          Blew all my shit down
                          Now im dealing with a bitch named FEMA

MEDICAL PATIENT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE OMMP

Comment

Pheno #1 which I have harvested and dried only went a little over 6.5 weeks.. The other one will be harvested at 9 weeks.. Pheno 1 is about 10x as dank as pheno 2, but pheno 2 literally is producing at least 10x as much bud. Pheno 1 was a low yielder (sacrifice quantity for quality).. Everyone who has seen the SSK #1, both as a plant and dried, has been absolutly blown away by how good it looks.. Maybe smell and taste will come through more the second time around, or with my 2 other female phenos I have goin....
                            peace, love, one

Comment

Great looking plants, daheadies they look dank! I got some germing right now just to bad its not the tester packs as i read there some what different then yours ? Oh well I know it'll still be fire! I'm on the search for a really strawberryish pheno.

Comment

Working...
                              X