No announcement yet.

BOG Sour Strawberry Kush -DaH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres a few pics of my unique SSK2, meaning I doubt it resembles either of the parents..
    I don't think I will keep this one in my garden. Although it is extremely large yielding, the quality / smell is not up to par with my garden..
    The buds are ridiculously dense, trichrome production has been getting better the last week, and slight smell is developing. But again, nothing to write home about..

peace, love, one

Comment

im posting this for my own info..

Strawberry Cough = All that anyone knows is it’s from partly of North American origin and partly uniquely European. "Strawberry Cough" is a hybrid between an Indica and a Sativa. It probably has Strawberry fields x Haze in it..
      Razz = Grandaddy Purple X Lavender
      ECSD (East Coast Sour Diesel) = accidental cross of ('91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.
      Sour Bubble = (white label bg x white label bg) x (white label bg x white label bg)
      bg means bubblegum
      White label bubble gum = Big Skunk x some NL#5
      --the original white lable bg seeds were first crosses and had some phenos totally unlike BG. I made clones of certain phenos and made a bunch of seeds to select from after that. I always thought the kush side was the potency and the bg side as the yielder. -BOG

I will not be doing a smoke report on pheno 2, it hermed out and smelled like nothing/dirt (only plant in my room that hermed). It also developed TONS of bud rot in the middle of the buds, I suppose from being so big and dense (also the only plant in the room to have bud rot)..I do have 2 more phenos in veg still that will be posted here soon enough..
      peace, love, one

Comment

thats AWESOME looking!!!
        I once knew a bitch named Katrina
        Never knew a bitch that was meaner
        She came to town
        Blew all my shit down
        Now im dealing with a bitch named FEMA

MEDICAL PATIENT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE OMMP

Comment

Hey, PK had one that lacked smell in flowering etc... but after the cure he was very surprised... said it turned to straight pine sol smelling..

Maybe just needs a cure.
          Hope ya find a strawberry pheno eventually.

Yah`mon
          sigpic

Comment

They both look very nice. Would like to hear more about #1.
            Does she veg slow or just slow down in flowering?

PD
            PD

Stop! Drop! and Roll! don't work in HELL...

PD's CHERRY COOKIES F2 TESTERS

PD's BANANA FIRE COOKIES TESTERS

Comment

veg slow because its so compact.. If you were to train properly by doing scrog or VERY heavy staking, it could be turned into a better yielder.. Its extreamly dank. potency=10.. tastes just like pre98 bubba kush.. tempted to sell it as pre98 as opposed to ssk b/c theres really no strawberry or anything else in this. Its just a dank sb pheno..
              peace, love, one

Comment

I'm finishing an ssk grow and got these two phenos exactly. Fast finishing plant with microscopic yield and INSANE frost that's unrecognizable from pre-98 Bubba, and a longer finishing yielder that is developing a different bud structure and way less resin.

My larger yielding and slower growing plant is also a triploid, producing three shoots per node instead of two like normal cannabis. I think this accounts for the slower flowering and much larger yield. It also has an extra fan at every node, so it's just a far heartier plant in general than the Bubba pheno.

Fun to grow but both plants needed about double the veg time. I gave them 42 days of 24/0 before flipping to 12/12 and it needed at least another 3-6 weeks of veg to build its frame.

Comment

Working...
                X