Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel IBL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel IBL

Very simple question, anyone have any of these left they would be willing to part with I remember they were selling shitloads of them a few years ago and my buddy bought some but no longer has them anymore. I really want this strain. I know I can find his chemdog sour diesel on seedbotique, just looking for the Sour Diesel IBL if anyone knows where to get them or has some sitting around that wants to sell them. Thanks
    Newest Grow: :smokeit::joint:
    2K perpetual Sealed
    NEW GROW

First Grow 3K sealed
    OLDER GROW

I've got 400 F2's in the fridge.

Comment

I guess you are willing to forward 200 of them to motofox?

Comment

Haha, I was all too interested in what else you have in there after you say you have 400 of em lol.
        Newest Grow: :smokeit::joint:
        2K perpetual Sealed
        NEW GROW

First Grow 3K sealed
        OLDER GROW

Comment

send some into the server fund HITH!

Comment

I'll take some of that action myself.
            Electric shocked - 2 Time(s)

Comment

Hiding that would be pretty fantastic.

Comment

You guys really aren't missing much, the SD IBL's were mostly junk. Even my F2's didn't produce anything to spectacular yetand I used the best "ecsd" looking female out of the pack. I am currently growing out some of my F2's and am not so happy with the results, Im sure there is gold to be found but out of my first few seeds I wasn't all that happy with what I got. I will test some more, and if the next group turns out better I will send some in.

I plan on doing another group for selection, I really think the "F3's" will be better as I breed away from the junk that was found in the first pack.

Comment

Chem/sour over ibl, these are my findings homies
                  Flied Lice

Comment

Hey hidin what type of pheno's are you finding? The sourd clone produces nice offspring.

Comment

Originally posted by rhinoman 1 View Post
                      Hey hidin what type of pheno's are you finding? The sourd clone produces nice offspring.
                      Well the mother of the seeds was a very branchy pheno, buds chunky as hell and stink you cannot hide. The other non desirable plants I found in the original seeds and the resulting "f2's" grow like a pole, with thick stems, with leafier buds and are extremely nutrient sensitive.

Yeah I agree, the ecsd clone is the shit, unfortunately I haven't been able to get a hold of the clone. But if I do I can guarantee I will be hitting it with the best sd ibl male I can find so it will rain sour for days.

Comment

IBL from 06-07 was great.

Comment

Chem Double D all the way, every seed i popped of it was fire! A few sour phenos are def to be had...

When you follow the flock you always in up stepping in shit!
                          :ying:

Comment

From which seed company is the chem you guys are referring to ?
                            Electric shocked - 2 Time(s)

Comment

^^reservoir seeds bro but rezdog's been out the game for years now.

Comment

Working...
                              X