Reservoir Seeds Sour Diesel IBL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marcellas View Post
    Man I had some Sour Diesel IBL seeds about 10-12 yrs ago and wish I didn’t lose them
    I still have 2 beans from the first commercial release. 6 from the second drop and the whole pack from his last drop in 2010. Maybe I’ll do a repro at some point with whatever I can sprout from those 18 seeds.

Here’s a blast from the past 2014. Probably seeds from the first or second drop.

U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Believe at your own peril...

Comment

Originally posted by Ur Humbl Nr8tor View Post
      Where’s the hundy pack for $70. I would’ve jumped on that. 2020 SSSDH grow from original release stock.

#1 diesel leaner

View Image

#2 hazier

View Image

View Image
      https://www.seedbay.com/vendor/reservoir-seeds/

Not much choice left.
      Electric shocked - 2 Time(s)

Comment

if someone has it its probably gon be on ICsd ibl accept no imitations
        "if" the biggest small word in the dictionary

Comment

My old Rez stock seems to be hanging on germ and outcome wise. If those old beans were taken care of, could be worthy...good luck.
          U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

"I think the big mistake in schools is trying to teach children anything, and by using fear as the basic motivation. Fear of getting failing grades, fear of not staying with your class, etc. Interest can produce learning on a scale compared to fear as a nuclear explosion to a firecracker." - Stanley Kubrick

Comment

I just sent some f2 of Rez' SD IBL to a buddy along with some Chem IBL f2 and he had great germ rates for 10+ year old seeds.
            My Albums
            Diary - Done
            Diary - Done
            First Organic Run - Done
            Organics Round 2 - Done
            Karma Genetics SourA5Haze - Done
            Current Diary- Done

Comment

I have a few hundred sd ibl f2s I made in 2011, still getting perfect germ as I just grew a few this past year.

Comment

Inspiring gang. I remember the hype around these beans like it was yesterday. For whatever karma people need walk with, these were some pretty good genetics IMO.
                U.H.N

Med Compliant

Buy low, sell "HIGH"

Comment

someone make a drop at seedbay v3

Comment

Originally posted by acespicoli View Post
                    someone make a drop at seedbay v3
                    What this man said.

Comment

Or run them and just do a big open pollination.
                      Then send the seeds across the pond.

Comment

Not SD related but is this Rez's work? Or is it a different Gonzo#2? I think i either got them from Herbies or Attitude. Don't remember.

Comment

Anybody run Sugaree?

I have Sugaree f3 from buddies at the Skunk forum back in the day.

Its ECSD v3 x C99

ECSD v3 being AJ's SD x Afghan, then Bx'ed, in Rez's closet

Comment

Originally posted by Thcvhunter View Post
                            in Rez's closet

Isnt that there where all of Rez's beans came from???
                            sigpic

Pictures of the Pot I Grow

Recycling Dirt Is Ridiculously Easy

The LEDs That Are Changing the Game
                            You can't stop me. I'm like a weed. I might disappear for a moment or two, but I will pop up somewhere else and will never stop growing.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Comment

Originally posted by Bmac1 View Post
                              I just sent some f2 of Rez' SD IBL to a buddy along with some Chem IBL f2 and he had great germ rates for 10+ year old seeds.

how did the f3's come out ?
                              pics ?

Comment

Working...
                              X