Willy Nelson seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuddles View Post

thank you for this, I´ve been wondering about this strains name for a while now Do you also happen to know about the genetics ie crosses etc this strain is about? I´m still in the early learning process (amongst other things)
    Just search the web for:
    reeferman willie nelson

The top 3 sites I get from that all have the same description of the line, which is:
    "An F1 hybrid between Vietnamese Black and Highland Nepalese. Its Willie's favorite strain, he tried it once and bought the whole crop. What else do you need to know? How about a sweet and sour, lemon flavor and a reasonable 10-12 week flowering time? Good mold resistance and a friendly, soaring effect round out the package."

Apparently, Reef's Nepalese was supposed to be very good.

Reef had a vendor forum here on ICmag you may find some interesting stuff in.
    https://www.icmag.com/forum/icmag-ve...t-family-farms

I've never grown anything from Reeferman, but there are people who say some of his gear was special.
    He had a controversial history. Many of the stories about him are disputed.

Like most things cannabis, the seeds should speak for themselves unless you have first hand knowledge about their history.

Hope that helps.
    Raho
    Check out the Haze Hybrid action here:
    The Haze hybrid Thread
    My old oHaze grow:
    Everything x oBoy

“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”

Comment

Hehe, was just having bit of a laugh with the name / lawyers thing. Don't think he will sue, or his kids. Still stand behind whatever I said about Bob Marley's estate and them whoring his name out to everything from flip flops to energy drinks and suing everyone that does the same shit with out their consent, AND MONEY!!

Besides, if the strain is "Willy Nelson", not Willie Nelson, then maybe you could get around that in a court of law. Not in the states, but somewhere..
      It's like starting burger joint joint called "MecDonald's" and selling Big Mec burger. Not gonna work! (in the States). But try that in like Nicaragua and you might get away with it..

I'm done
      sigpic
      Another Macho Man approved post. Oooh Yeaah!

Comment

LOL . . . Big Mec :-)
        Raho
        Check out the Haze Hybrid action here:
        The Haze hybrid Thread
        My old oHaze grow:
        Everything x oBoy

“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”

Comment

few gifted ......grew out yrs ago with good success and great high....
          ganj on....

Comment

Willie Nelson fully aware it was bred in 03-04 won best overall strain at the high times cannabis cup in 05 . Was all over the news .
            Our seed have taken a long time to get to market because everything we do is legal .
            new stuff was shipped to the bay today . Willie along with another 24 strain aprox will drop in the next 8-10 months some sooner to cannabis stores Canada wide
            “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” John Wooden

Comment

oh cool with LP stuff. def a huge gap in the market for legal beans.. lol knock offs of greenhouse nordle for WAAY to much money is prety much all ive seen maybe things of changed in last year.. but cool to see. whats price point of ur LP legal beans? funny when still oldschool beans kicking around at hydro headshops aswell lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Charles-scott View Post
                Willie Nelson fully aware it was bred in 03-04 won best overall strain at the high times cannabis cup in 05 . Was all over the news .
                Our seed have taken a long time to get to market because everything we do is legal .
                new stuff was shipped to the bay today . Willie along with another 24 strain aprox will drop in the next 8-10 months some sooner to cannabis stores Canada wide
                Hey Reef!

Did you mean that the Willies were on the way too or next round? Always wanted to run them. Wasn't it a Viet Black x?
                LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
                https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Nepalese I think...

Comment

After i sent WN, Tropical TimeWharp and Pnom Pehn seeds to Charles Scott, he has disappeared from conversation and never answer anymore..
                    Actually i didnt even ask him about anything in return.... But he said he will send some... I ve sent a package and give him track# and my addy in Jan 2020. Silence till now.
                    So nothing changed from 2000's...maybe he just dont like russians? Hehehe.
                    Last edited by Sava; 09-01-2021, 13:41.

Comment

hmm,
                      I recall you or someone sent them .
                      Yeah, it was you i guess. I wanted to send him my Willies too.

Comment

romanoweed...and you didn't? hehe...Sometimes, people take advantage of our sincere desire to help em.

Comment

No, i didnt, i sent them to someone who hopefully reproduced them.. I hope they stay around. I found mine on an unfrequented Site , but are now out of stock.

Comment

romanoweed, that is nice to hear mate. At least it can be saved.
                            Now there is alot of Nepalese strains available. I know at least 4 cultivated there...From Westen, through Central to Eastern Nepal...
                            Vietnamese Black is not that hard to get too. As i know John Fowler still has it in stock from time to time.

Last edited by Sava; 09-04-2021, 11:05.

Comment

Working...
                            X