Willy Nelson seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Willy Nelson seeds

Any Willy Nelson seeds still around? Been searching for nearly a decade with no luck. Would love to get my hands on some!

Originally posted by BigDaddyErrl View Post
    Any Willy Nelson seeds still around? Been searching for nearly a decade with no luck. Would love to get my hands on some!
    I had a few Willie Nelson seeds remained in a fridge. Very old ones. Sent its to Reeferman recently as he inform that Willie Nelson is lost. Hope he'll recreate it again.

Comment

i can tell you where, just left you a message on your page

Comment

i still have some from a pack years and years ago- at that time i bought some willie,asia girl, cherry bomb and some of his sour diesel - i thought they all SUCKED... BUT i did start 2 grows ago a sour diesel and it was/is pretty good... but i probably started 25/30 seeds , and found '1' keeper ... that's a pretty 'shitty' ratio...

Comment

I have 9 seeds too. They are just usless in my collection since i have the vietblack wich is inside willy n itselve.. i dont know wich Version tho. Reefer lately told he will try bring it back i thought, hope its true. Was good to show the masses something good, and still well behaved

Comment

I have an old pack of willie nelson x ssh..bean sitting in the vault for probably a decade now.
            "Don't try to alter the someone's conscience. Don't stop someone when they try to alter their own conscience”. (Timoty Leary - Harvard – 1970)

Comment

Willie Nelson will be back very soon ! We also have a new version using a much more prolific majestic Nepalese , Our Nepalese highland has been played our pretty hard by Ace who have used it in many many hybrids including Bange haze etc etc

Comment

Well sign me up
                I eat legos

Comment

Hmm, you do realize that Willie Nelson owns the trademark for "Willie Nelson".
                  If someone is making money on this, WN Music Company lawyers might call. But that's alright, Willie takes his royalties in weed.
                  sigpic
                  Another Macho Man approved post. Oooh Yeaah!

Comment

Hee hee
                    https://youtu.be/zPTTMdsORZs

https://theboot.com/willie-nelson-bu...ssession-2006/
                    I eat legos

Comment

Originally posted by BadTicket View Post
                      If someone is making money on this, WN Music Company lawyers might call. But that's alright, Willie takes his royalties in weed.
                      Heh, RMS first made a Willie Nelson strain back in the early 2000s, probably would've objected by now if he was gonna?

Comment

^ I don't think Willie would mind, but the lawyers..
                        Oh and if Willie ever dies, and that's a big if. His kids will most likely sue, just like Bob Marley's kids sue everyone that uses their IP's and copyrighted material and trademarked stuff in any shape or form. 'Cause that's what it's all about, REVOLUTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
                        sigpic
                        Another Macho Man approved post. Oooh Yeaah!

Comment

Hi BT! Good to see ya.
                          (If I remember right), the original story behind the name of the strain is that Willy got to try it, loved it, and bought the full harvest of it from Reef. The name is "Willie Approved."
                          Could have been all BS of course.
                          Anyway, this is all black market stuff. No legal dispensaries are selling weed like Willie Nelson because long flowering sativas are not profitable to grow for the uneducated "Hype" commercial market.
                          Because of this, there is no record of profits to be sued for.
                          Reef's WN is not like GG4 or other strains being sold through state licensed retail outlets.
                          GG4 had both a legal seed company selling seeds and licensed cuts with the name, and licensed legal dispensaries also using the name to sell flowers/concentrates.
                          Raho
                          Check out the Haze Hybrid action here:
                          The Haze hybrid Thread
                          My old oHaze grow:
                          Everything x oBoy

“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”

Comment

^ I don't think Willie would mind, but the lawyers..
                            Oh and if Willie ever dies, and that's a big if. His kids will most likely sue, just like Bob Marley's kids sue everyone that uses their IP's and copyrighted material and trademarked stuff in any shape or form. 'Cause that's what it's all about, REVOLUTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
                            I recently read about Bob Marleys last months and end weeks and his struggles with cancer. SO sad and he was still a young man. :( Was canna oil already a known cure back those days, I wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by Raho View Post

Hi BT! Good to see ya.
                              (If I remember right), the original story behind the name of the strain is that Willy got to try it, loved it, and bought the full harvest of it from Reef. The name is "Willie Approved."
                              Could have been all BS of course.
                              Anyway, this is all black market stuff. No legal dispensaries are selling weed like Willie Nelson because long flowering sativas are not profitable to grow for the uneducated "Hype" commercial market.
                              Because of this, there is no record of profits to be sued for.
                              Reef's WN is not like GG4 or other strains being sold through state licensed retail outlets.
                              GG4 had both a legal seed company selling seeds and licensed cuts with the name, and licensed legal dispensaries also using the name to sell flowers/concentrates.
                              thank you for this, I´ve been wondering about this strains name for a while now Do you also happen to know about the genetics ie crosses etc this strain is about? I´m still in the early learning process (amongst other things)

Comment

Working...
                              X