black congolese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

black congolese

Black congolese aka African black , I am working with a number of africans landraces from Congo , Malawi , Madagaskar , Mozambique , South Africa and a few others .

Out of 60 seeds we had 2 congo's show colour one smells like typical sandal wood the topic of these pictures smells like grapes .

The plants are being trimmed now so we have no idea of taste , I will have analytical results later today , I will up date .
    Attached Files
    “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” John Wooden

Lovely. Lotsa people been wanting African genetics as of late

Cherry Bomb x C99

"To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of Bullshit."

-Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

That looks very nice,, look forward to taste and smoke report.

Comment

very nice. what's going on with african threads these days. love it but none gets going really.

I hope you find many special plants and make seeds. don't forget me when you're sending them. where did you get them?

Comment

Thc 10.7 % CBD .78 % usual minor profile nothing special high terpene totals

3.24% Linalool
          < 0.01% Caryophyllene oxide
          0.29% Myrcene
          < 0.01% beta-Pinene
          < 0.01% Limonene
          < 0.01% Terpinolene
          0.72% alpha-Pinene
          < 0.01% Humulene
          0.13% Caryophyllene
          4.38% TERPENE-TOTAL
          “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.” John Wooden

Comment

Congolese Sandal wood phenotype !

She was a little roughed up getting her out !
            Attached Files

Comment

Very interesting plants, looking forward to smoke reports, Ive heard Congo strains usually have a very clear alert effect.
              Are the Madagaskar typical sativa's?

Comment

They don't have the classic african landrace structure, more like african hybrids. First reminds me to banghi congolese (purple pheno) seen here on ICMAG, probably a cross with an old african strain preserved in the Canary Islands for decades. What's the source of all those landrace strains (congo, malawi, madagaskar, mozambique...)? There were seedbanks that used to offer them years ago, it's great to see they are still around in some form. Hopefully they will come back to the community somehow.

Rinse, Madagaskar has crazy tropical strains, like Mauritius or Reunion, probably the same genepool related to South Indian and African strains and acclimatised to the volcanic soils and extreme rainy tropical conditions.

Vibes.
                Last edited by Mustafunk; 03-16-2015, 00:45.

Comment

Interesting genetics. It's cool to see something called black african that actually turns dark.

Comment

I really love the black strain
                    sigpic

PC Case Growers Club
                    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....543#post953543

Comment

Wow, beautiful strain and proyect, what about a little smoke report of this african gem...
                      my garden 2014-2015
                      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=275405

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329782

Comment

I tried to post pictures of madagaskar for some reason I can not from where I am I will post more pic's tomorrow , Turkish landraces willie nelson , Red congo in contrast to Landrace congo and more !

Comment

Cool.....

How or where did ya get them test results from??
                          Nice terps!
                          Lg
                          As a 37 year non stop grower,my successes have been articals
                          in HIGHTIMES,WEEDWORLD,an TREATINGYOURSELF mags,with
                          2,3,4 FULL PAGE SPREADS i am also retired an free to breed,
                          an will be breeding until the day i die,please be cool its easy!!
                          lets not segrigate our communities,together we win,peace,BLG.

Comment

WOW!!!!!

Comment

Awesome look..

Comment

Working...
                              X