Ultra Pink kush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultra Pink kush

Good morning all, I have grown out a few ultimate pink kush and found a really good one from 4 seeds! I have copies(clones)that will multiply. Grows fat leaves that need taking care of and buds that are to die for. Looks and taste pink kush. Yield should be great on the clones (I put the seed plants in flower quickly ). HASHISH.bubble hash is pink kush hash, pink kush taste and easy fmcd! HIGH. The high is the best part. Perfect! Zero anxiety, super relaxe. Fits like a key in a lock, I am anxiety prone so this is my baby! Can't wait to finish those clones. Thank Mr Reeferman!
    Boom Shankar!

I'm very interested in Pink Kush and it's variants for medical use. Are you planning on outcrossing from these clones or just keeping them inhouse for yourself?

Just for clarification: I'm not big on taking cuts from others gardens which is why I ask about seeds rather than trying to obtain a cutting.

Comment

I got some U pink from Dave as well. Gonna run them this winter. Looking forward to you sharing info about growing this cultivar.

Comment

I'm not sure which is which, but one version of the pink kush has more of the sweet floral kush thing going on, and the other one is just straight greasy gassy kush that comes through in taste the whole joint. Both are very nice, I'm just curious which one this resembles more.
        Mother hunt with Deep Cheese, Tangie, Zamaldelica, Pink Kush, Holy Grail Kush, SSH x Love Potion, Choco Candy and Philly Gold

"When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself" - Bob Marley

Comment

Working...
        X