What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(NL#2 x Chem) x OPG

Jerry_Garcia

So these went a total of 72 days 12/12. Really nice balanced smoke so far but needs a little more time to cure. Still a little harsh on the throat.

Attachments

• photo2027500.jpg
    photo2027500.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 97

NothingInCommon

I got the exact same freebies. Unfortunately, in my growing conditions (high humidity, scorching sun, outdoor) the final product turned out to be snickle fritz. This strain sucks. At first I had high hopes for it because it grew massive colas. Excitement grew during harvest as I'd never harvested so much herb before. I filled 8 64oz tall mason jars with one plant.

Screenshot_20210920-071015_Gallery.jpg

if you like strong herb this isn't the strain for you. I would avoid it unless you want to experiment with it's genetics to see if you can pass on the growth characteristics.

I would describe the high as a super weak buzz you barely can feel. Took triple the amount i take of higher grade stuff only to feel slightly ok.

NL2 x chem x opg = snickle fritz. Not worth the time it takes to grow. Put that energy into a better strain. I'd my recommendation. Either way thanks for the thread, it's the only info i could find for this bud.

Cheers!

Jerry_Garcia

I got the exact same freebies. Unfortunately, in my growing conditions (high humidity, scorching sun, outdoor) the final product turned out to be snickle fritz. This strain sucks. At first I had high hopes for it because it grew massive colas. Excitement grew during harvest as I'd never harvested so much herb before. I filled 8 64oz tall mason jars with one plant.

if you like strong herb this isn't the strain for you. I would avoid it unless you want to experiment with it's genetics to see if you can pass on the growth characteristics.

I would describe the high as a super weak buzz you barely can feel. Took triple the amount i take of higher grade stuff only to feel slightly ok.

NL2 x chem x opg = snickle fritz. Not worth the time it takes to grow. Put that energy into a better strain. I'd my recommendation. Either way thanks for the thread, it's the only info i could find for this bud.

Cheers!

Yeah, now that I have a few more grows under my belt with better genetics, I wouldn’t run this again if I still had her.

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
NL2 x chem x opg = snickle fritz. Not worth the time it takes to grow. Put that energy into a better strain. I'd my recommendation. Either way thanks for the thread, it's the only info i could find for this bud.Cheers!

Thanks for the honest review. I guess I won't be growing any from my freebie pack. :rasta:

HabourGenetics

I love it. Got it as freebies some time ago. Run 3 seeds. 2 males. Female grew old school bushy with tight internodes. Flowers with leafy yet surprisingly dense big buds. Smell and taste is delicious. Orange, Grapefruit with a strong NL chem background. If vape it and it taste like it smell. It’s Potent, long lasting, relaxing but not nacotic. A very nice all day every day smoke. The opposit of instaweed with small calyx and lots of leave but great smoke that I enjoy more than Slurricane and Tropic Runtz that I grew recently as well. Big up Panikz
The pics are from my last clone mid summer run. Grown in coco under led.
F9252A68-E603-4046-A57F-36EB626CA76F.jpeg
CCDFA533-17B4-4EE2-8B59-6110D723111D.jpeg
3FACDE32-2BBD-4672-8FA1-86AD93B93524.jpeg
37827BEF-60EA-4085-990B-8CE25E8079D2.jpeg

Tahoe22

some real nice phenos in these.. didn't get to explore the population wanted to due to circumstances at the time however got smells/tastes ranging from nice subtle floral berries to hashy to chemmy and one in particular absolutely reeked something equivalent to orange juice. no bullshit.

also very vigorous growth in not so great conditions. will be exploring these more in the future, understandably some people have found undesirable phenos in the potency category however theres some really nice smoke to be had in these seeds especially after cured properly for a while :smoke: nicer phenos?
.. imo some very competitive end product quality wise.. just my view..

Latest posts

Latest posts