No announcement yet.

(NL#2 x Chem) x OPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So these went a total of 72 days 12/12. Really nice balanced smoke so far but needs a little more time to cure. Still a little harsh on the throat.

Legal Missouri cultivator

Jerry Garcia Growing Up
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=375656

(NL#2 x Chem) x OPG Focused by RGSC
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377016

Comment

I got the exact same freebies. Unfortunately, in my growing conditions (high humidity, scorching sun, outdoor) the final product turned out to be snickle fritz. This strain sucks. At first I had high hopes for it because it grew massive colas. Excitement grew during harvest as I'd never harvested so much herb before. I filled 8 64oz tall mason jars with one plant.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210920-071015_Gallery.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	17947497

if you like strong herb this isn't the strain for you. I would avoid it unless you want to experiment with it's genetics to see if you can pass on the growth characteristics.

I would describe the high as a super weak buzz you barely can feel. Took triple the amount i take of higher grade stuff only to feel slightly ok.

NL2 x chem x opg = snickle fritz. Not worth the time it takes to grow. Put that energy into a better strain. I'd my recommendation. Either way thanks for the thread, it's the only info i could find for this bud.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by NothingInCommon View Post
        I got the exact same freebies. Unfortunately, in my growing conditions (high humidity, scorching sun, outdoor) the final product turned out to be snickle fritz. This strain sucks. At first I had high hopes for it because it grew massive colas. Excitement grew during harvest as I'd never harvested so much herb before. I filled 8 64oz tall mason jars with one plant.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210920-071015_Gallery.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	17947497

if you like strong herb this isn't the strain for you. I would avoid it unless you want to experiment with it's genetics to see if you can pass on the growth characteristics.

I would describe the high as a super weak buzz you barely can feel. Took triple the amount i take of higher grade stuff only to feel slightly ok.

NL2 x chem x opg = snickle fritz. Not worth the time it takes to grow. Put that energy into a better strain. I'd my recommendation. Either way thanks for the thread, it's the only info i could find for this bud.

Cheers!
        Yeah, now that I have a few more grows under my belt with better genetics, I wouldn’t run this again if I still had her.
        Legal Missouri cultivator

Jerry Garcia Growing Up
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=375656

(NL#2 x Chem) x OPG Focused by RGSC
        https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=377016

Comment

Originally posted by NothingInCommon View Post
          NL2 x chem x opg = snickle fritz. Not worth the time it takes to grow. Put that energy into a better strain. I'd my recommendation. Either way thanks for the thread, it's the only info i could find for this bud.Cheers!
          Thanks for the honest review. I guess I won't be growing any from my freebie pack.

Current Grow: Showdown: Barney's Pink Kush vs Ultimate Pink Kush
          Last Grow - Mixed Autos Is it Time for Show & Tell?
          Arguing on the net is like yelling in space.

Comment

deleted - posted in wrong thread
            Last edited by solace; 09-29-2021, 19:35.
            "Federal scientists state that 10,000 acres of hemp, maintained year after year, will yield as much pulp as 40,500 acres of average wood pulp land"

My Sweet Tooth HEMPY's

Granny Storm Crows medicinal cannabis use list!

Gray Wolfs has his oils down.

Comment

Working...
            X