X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Day 27 flower

She should start to fatten up now. So far so good!

Happy holidays everyone - stay lifted...stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Originally posted by gh@st View Post
    How is she after the cure
    She keeps getting better and better gh@st. She has a pleasant sweet smell to her, I can't place it but it's nice. Like I mentioned before and it remains true, she is a good head high at first but then settles into a nice, awake, relaxing stone. I feel she has a nice balance of sativa and indica in her. I'm glad I decided to have another run with her.

Last edited by Jerry_Garcia; 12-24-2020, 15:24.

Leave a comment:

• gh@st
    replied
    How is she after the cure

Leave a comment:

• Happy Times
    replied
    Originally posted by antheis View Post
    It's breeder Steve's sweet pink grapefruit clone hit with sub cools agent orange. Made possible by Dr p of catnip seeds
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=286899
    That sounds like a great cross

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Mother @ 20 days Flower

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fixer
    replied
    Thanks for sharing! I've got it growing too.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Originally posted by tobedetermined View Post
    Thanks for the follow-up smoke report!
    I’ll come back again to share some more once I get a better cure on her.

Leave a comment:

• tobedetermined
    replied
    Thanks for the follow-up smoke report!

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    I did a little 2 week smoke test on her. A bit early but I wanted to get a feel for what I may have here. She is already a nice smoke. A little bit in the head followed by a nice, awake body stone that puts me on the couch watching some Netflix/Hulu. Check out A Teacher on Hulu, it's uncomfortable to watch given the subject matter but you can't turn away.

I am going to flower out mother and a few cutting I've taken. I just put Brother Mendel's Tropic of Senser [Mendel's CoFlow x (Original Reserve OG x Key Lime Flambe) x (Pacific Coast Haze x Deep Purp)] into water/H2O2 last night. This will give me about 8-9 weeks to get these ready for flower.

A pic of mother 7 days into flower. She is going to be a beast!

Happy growing everyone!

Leave a comment:

• tobedetermined
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry_Garcia View Post
    I’ll swing back with everyone once I get a few weeks cure and get you a smoke report.
    Please let us know. I just got a pack of freebies as well.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Drying

She has so much more in her that I hope to find in my next run.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Nice

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    She came down today, a few amber trichs with the balance being primarily cloudy. I’ll swing back with everyone once I get a few weeks cure and get you a smoke report. She’s a very nice plant - good vigor, took to all of my abuse very well, loves to be trained and appears to be a relatively easy cloner. So long as the smoke is up to par, I look forward to running her again and being a bit nicer to her. Happy growing everyone.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Day 61 Flower

All continues to go well. Of the 8 cuttings of her that I took, two are potted up and 6 are still in the cloner but just starting to root this morning. Mama remains healthy. I think I see the finish line approaching...still a bit hard to tell how long. Still lots of white hairs and maybe just a slight few tricomes going cloudy. I actually really like this part...waiting and watching so she gets cut at the right time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X