What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer Orange

RudeDog

Veteran
Thin leaf 10.5 week KO. Tastes and smells like wine.

picture.php

I've harvested mine and it's dry but not cured. It's every day stronger than the day before. It's not good if you have things to do, phone calls, appointments,...

Very good cross anyway, i've 12 beans yet.

I have a KO going outside at 39N. I believe it is a narrow leaf version. Stretched...and stretched. I topped, pinched, and LST'd all through veg. Many tops. I have seen pictures of long spears and am excited to see how things end up. I grew an Agent Orange years ago that smelled just like a fresh peeled orange. I hope to find something similar with these. Been flowering for about 4 weeks.

I also have a Sweet Purple x Freezeland that was easily the most vigorous seed this year. Sweet smelling with huge leaves. Flowering nicely since early Aug.

Grown in great soil and top dressed with worm castings, bat guano and some Dr Earth Bud and Bloom. Super healthy so far.

Hopefully we have some good weather the next weeks. Good luck to all.

BgC

Klompen

I just finished an autoflower run and my plan here I think is to get my photoperiod plants going ASAP. I have 7 plants that have been stuck vegging in containers that are too small for the last 3 months. The two S1 Killer Oranges are ever so slightly different(aren't S1s supposed to be the same???), but they're bold healthy plants. I also have a really unique Summer Breeze(swamp boys), J1 Hashplant, two Loud n' Prouds, and one Black Triangle. Sounds like Killer Orange will be a real contender for best in cabinet. I really need some stronger stuff. These autos were a blessing, but the yield and potency didn't impress me as much as I had hoped. Hopefully these photoperiods will improve things.

Thesearch

I just finished an autoflower run and my plan here I think is to get my photoperiod plants going ASAP. I have 7 plants that have been stuck vegging in containers that are too small for the last 3 months. The two S1 Killer Oranges are ever so slightly different(aren't S1s supposed to be the same???), but they're bold healthy plants. I also have a really unique Summer Breeze(swamp boys), J1 Hashplant, two Loud n' Prouds, and one Black Triangle. Sounds like Killer Orange will be a real contender for best in cabinet. I really need some stronger stuff. These autos were a blessing, but the yield and potency didn't impress me as much as I had hoped. Hopefully these photoperiods will improve things.

S1's unlock recessive genes that werent expressed in the original plant. Genetics are so much more complex then would be convenient ;)

Klompen

Hopefully they'll be amazing, but we'll see I suppose. I am especially hoping KO and my trifoliate Summer Breeze will be a good smoke.

I have to keep mine hidden and have suffered PM on lower leaves. It is looking beautiful outside of that. I have been picking off leaves and fighting it with potassium bicarbonate. It looks to be holding it off. I added some cooking oil and dish soap to the spray in hopes it helps cling a little better.

Next week is supposed to be highs of 55 and lows in upper 30"s. Wanting to hold on two more weeks. They started to flower Aug 1. Fingers crossed.

I also have a nice Sweet Purple x Freezeland. Slight PM on lower leaves. I hope it will purple up with the cooler weather.

BgC

I'm smoking some KO right now, and i was thinking that for me it's the strongest strain you have, RGS guys... GG4 is also strong, AND has a terrific taste 'maybe the best i know), but KO is the one. I crossed a branch with Jack the Ripper's pollen, i can't wait to try these seeds.
Under led's running hydro, i got them in 9 weeks. Sticky sticky!!!
Good work friends

HillBillyAlien

Been smoking some i had put back when i harvested back in june of last year and its still strong as fck. I would love to grow it again as the high is very strong but sadly half or all the plants i grew herm on me so i really don’t want seeds again lol

Been smoking some i had put back when i harvested back in june of last year and its still strong as fck. I would love to grow it again as the high is very strong but sadly half or all the plants i grew herm on me so i really don’t want seeds again lol

Well i'm used to having some seeds with fem genetics and this time i used them in a grow ( no KO but GG4 ). I got an awesome pheno, no big buds, but very dense and full of trichs like a cooky.
If it's one seed or two for a spliff, it's ok for me.

Charles-scott

Veteran
Very impressive guys considering the author popped 1 seed and got that lovely lady ! Thanks for sharing friend’s blessings

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gave her four more days and chopped at 81, needed to get her out of the tent so I could clean down. Am going perpetual now using smaller pots.

Some side branches

Four main colas

Hung out to dry for nine days

Rather pleased with this, 180g

Can confirm that no male flowers were spotted and the buds were trimmed with me wearing 2x magnifier glasses.

Smell is getting stronger as the bud sits in jars, fruity earth is what I'm getting. Have tested a couple of times and it is has plenty of get up and go, found myself cleaning down the kitchen with a massive grin on my face the first time I tried it. Great clear high, one of those weeds that you stop and think to yourself, 'this is nice' and have a chuckle.

Stoned40years....buds look like that.

Stickyfingers40...This seedling looks to be on the indica side

Running a couple of clones in 7.5 litre pots which are at nine days of 12/12 and stretching. Will get some photos of these later.

Let's see what the indica dom does...
Very nice Rudedog :tiphat:

Charles-scott

Veteran
I found this an interesting hybrid and had a pack so we ran them in an EU GMP facility in Canada sadly I found all 7 females were hermaphrodites, I was growing dozens of strains and the KO was the only strain that was across the board hermies, I have another 13 seeds I just noticed so we will run em outdoor in the tropics , I am growing Malwai and many others regardless I will try to remember to come back and comment I am not sure if it was just a bad batch of seeds anyways sorry to post a negative .

HillBillyAlien

I found this an interesting hybrid and had a pack so we ran them in an EU GMP facility in Canada sadly I found all 7 females were hermaphrodites, I was growing dozens of strains and the KO was the only strain that was across the board hermies, I have another 13 seeds I just noticed so we will run em outdoor in the tropics , I am growing Malwai and many others regardless I will try to remember to come back and comment I am not sure if it was just a bad batch of seeds anyways sorry to post a negative .

Same happen to me on 4-5 i grew. strong smoke, would love to run it again maybe one day and hunt a stable pheno.

Latest posts

Latest posts