NEW STOCK.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW STOCK.....

Special offer on Hybrids from hell stock coming in couple days..

Hybrids from hell £5 a pack

Afghan x Erdpurt x 6
    Amnesia x 22
    Amnesiated Power House x 19
    Arnes Amnesiated SSSDD x 21
    Arnes Snowdog x 80
    Arnes Cheese x 6
    B3N7 Erdpurt x 2
    Bambata x Erdpurt x 9
    Brown Super 07 x 8
    Danish Cheese x 1
    Danish Durban x 16
    Danish Gold x 38
    Deep Passion x 24
    Diesel Haze x 2
    Enos Pride x 24
    Erdpurt x 1
    Erdbeer Haze x 14
    FlatLand Bubble x 8
    Hashplant 2009 x 18
    HashPlant2 x 25
    Icetoker Hash Virus x 35
    Kalichem99 2009 x 6
    Lil Bald man BU CHU x 21
    Mighty Arne x 13
    Mighty Gold x 15
    Mors Iran x 27
    NepIran x 33
    Pre98/DC Cheese x 7
    Rocket Chunk2 x 18
    Scottish x 38
    Super Lung x 15
    Teheran x Bubblegum x 25
    White Super07 x 17
    Never Tell The Man Who's Doing It That It Cant Be Done.
    https://RealGorillaSeeds.com

Hybrids from hell are seeds that are meant to be grown outdoors. Just so you know.
    The older I get, the better I was.
    I'd agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
    The purpose of life in a capitalistic, puritanical society is to produce and consume goods. Tom Robbins- Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
    Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
    A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.

Comment

Originally posted by EvergreenState View Post
      Hybrids from hell are seeds that are meant to be grown outdoors. Just so you know.
      I know this mate but we are having a clearence to make way for a lot of new stock hence the price ,..

Comment

How do i go about ordering mate?

Comment

These are not up on the site yet but should be by next week @ RealGorillaSeeds.com

Comment

Ok cool ill keep an eye out

Comment

Thank you for this.
              You may not vote on any more threads today.
              Don't sweat the technique.
              And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.

Comment

Some new Verdant Green strains available on the website ..

also some Res Dog seeds ( found in the Office )updated stock levels,..

Comment

Heads up ....

Monthly Discounted Seed sale on Hybrids from Hell gear @RealGorillaSeed.com

Comment

Took trying a couple different cards, something about AVS error but whatever, it worked. Seeds incoming.
                    And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentPothead View Post
                      Took trying a couple different cards, something about AVS error but whatever, it worked. Seeds incoming.

Yep seems there's a few people having errors from across the pond,.. you have to have all details correct Ie the name and billing address you put into Real Gorilla check out has to match the name billing address on the card your using, lots of people are putting in aliases, or using the wife's card or credit card etc and wonder why its not working,

But yep seeds are on there way,..

Comment

Originally posted by PANIKZ View Post
                        Yep seems there's a few people having errors from across the pond,.. you have to have all details correct Ie the name and billing address you put into Real Gorilla check out has to match the name billing address on the card your using, lots of people are putting in aliases, or using the wife's card or credit card etc and wonder why its not working,

But yep seeds are on there way,..
                        Everything should have matched. I think one of the cards is listed under the zip+4 and I always forget that. Email says it's coming through to so

Comment

Yeah, just tried to place an order with all the correct info and card was declined; no reason for it to be. Will try again tomorrow.
                          §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

— Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty

Comment

Originally posted by Smug_Pepe
                            Sometimes you have to call your credit card company and tell them to allow foreign purchases. Not saying that's your problem but it has happened to me before especially if you credit card is monitored for fraud protection.
                            You may be on to something here. First attempt simply said it was declined. Second and third both brought back a window saying:

"The purchase you are attempting requires additional verification. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact our customer support for more information at 1-800-XXX-XXXX."

The odd thing about that though is that the card has been used more than a few times for non-stateside seedbank purchases with no such verification needed. Perhaps a new card policy is in effect. Thanks for the heads up!

Tried a different card and it went through without issue - order in!
                            §467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

— Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty

Comment

Sorry to hear about the card problems guys, iv spoke to our merchant gateway today and they have had a look at it so if anyone wants to try again id appreciate it so we can see if its working ok,..

Most transaction are fine its the odd one here an there , annoying really when you don't know what's causing it, but maybe some banks secure systems are seeing it as dodgy to uk,..

Comment

Working...
                              X