What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

Cloneman

Veteran
Thanks. Will have to see if I can peek at his gear without joining IG.

Cloneman does Superman :tongue:

Thanks Cloneman, appreciate the info. Will need to look up Dead Prez OG as I've never heard of that. Both of those you got sound like some nice freebies - hope to see what you find if you do pop them. I didn't look close enough I guess and saw "gorilla" and thought PANIKZ and crew had done a repackaging/branding.

I realised that the packaging was a play on Leicester City's football crest and colours, they're known as the foxes..

Leicester_City_09_grande.jpg

by replacing the fox with a gorilla.

picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
All Headbanger orders will come with HPH x Skunk x Sour D bx2 freebies until Monday peeps ..

We are out of office for 10 days from Tuesday so no orders will be going out :tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Just updated all stock levels,..

Chimera
Sam Skaunkman
Cannacopia
Verdant Green
Urban Legends
After thought Autos
Deep Ellum
LABUENAHIERBA SEEDS

Also running a promo on some older Karma genetic packs Happy brother bx2, sour power og and kush mix, £100 a pack and you get a free 10 pack of Wedding Cake x Black Widow curtesy from people under the stairs some banging strains to be had there,.. limited packs wont last long..:tiphat:

vanilla dutch

was wondering what happen to all the shirts and hoodys? says sold out.guess im gonna have to use the r-g apparell website for my christmas shopping.thankx again panikz .u guys are stand up people.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
was wondering what happen to all the shirts and hoodys? says sold out.guess im gonna have to use the r-g apparell website for my christmas shopping.thankx again panikz .u guys are stand up people.

We had some trouble with our printers so they are out of stock for now unfortunately

vanilla dutch

thanks for the quick response Panikz. appreciate what u guys do. keep on doing what u do. :dance013: is it the country not letting ya'll work or machine related.i know last time we talked it was the covid lockdown problem.

Last edited:

bs0

Does this thread cover seedbay, the bou, and RGS all together? Am keeping an eye out for some new stuff and don't know the best way to pay attention.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Does this thread cover seedbay, the bou, and RGS all together? Am keeping an eye out for some new stuff and don't know the best way to pay attention.

What stock are you looking for please mate?

Cloneman

Veteran
LGG freebies

LGG freebies

So, I thought I'd show these freebies, give them a go peeps.

picture.php

Super Manny (Stardawg x Super skunk), 10 seeds 4 females.
Heres the best looking one, super white frosty. I had such a high female rate (on my other stuff) the other 3 didn't get a look in, but hopefully the clones do better. I don't know what they smell like because my sense of smell is shit, nothing, left the building years ago...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Perhaps LGG will show up to enjoy it, if not send Jamie Vardy

Latest posts

Latest posts