What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Questions, enquiries, payments and anything else

sbeanonnamellow

Real Gorilla Seeds is the real deal! Thank you for providing such a wonderful service. A buddy asked for some old school freebies and they absolutely hooked him up! Thats whatsup. For real, thank you and much much much much much love : )

mr.brunch

Veteran
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2061060
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
filedata/fetch?filedataid=2061061

filedata/fetch?filedataid=2061060

pictures… for reference, the panels behind are 6ft6 - they’ve been topped tied and twisted. Stinking when you get near
Crushed and bent all the tall tops over again today to try and keep them down.
as I always tell people, you spend the first month saying “hurry up and grow” then the rest of the time saying “slow down!”

mr.brunch

Veteran
They are still huge. I tied some more branches over again today, they got a very large spread on them too- easily a couple of foot all sides of the bed.
they are in early flowering, shoots closer together and many preflower hairs- just starting to gather on the tips, but no buds yet. Looking like most of my indoors do at about 1.5 weeks into flower.
I’ll photo em when I’m not feeling as paranoid.

Mithridate

Hello [USER][/USER]PANIKZ ! Will kc brains mango reg be restoked in the future? They seem to be out of stock everywhere, i'm hoping they are not discontinued :shucks:. I'm looking to buy multiple packs.

Cheers

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hello [USER][/USER]PANIKZ ! Will kc brains mango reg be restoked in the future? They seem to be out of stock everywhere, i'm hoping they are not discontinued :shucks:. I'm looking to buy multiple packs.

Cheers

These are out of stock unfortunately for the time being , it’s difficult at present getting stock in from Europe after brexit

Hi PANIKZ,

I just placed an order or your site. The order number is 28058. Please change my delivery address from my shipping address to my billing address.

Thanks

mr.brunch

Veteran
Starting to think I may have received dfg instead of mighty gold…. They keep getting so tall even with repeated bending, and the one that is about 2 weeks behind the other has pink pistils coming through.
I’ll take a pic or two tomorrow
edit:
I have just noticed my picture I posted has vanished? I could see it a few weeks ago

mr.brunch

Veteran
looking good mate , that will be the freeze in mighty freeze showing up , the back cross has actually made this line later like a few other of the back crosses but hang in there they will produce the goods very soon ..

Thanks mate- they smell like the gelato I did last year, beautiful creamy smell.
just after dark they smell like overripe fruit.
even with all the topping and bending they are still taller than me. Can’t wait to smoke em :tiphat:
ive been meaning to ask, what is the earliest semi auto that you offer? Cheers

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks mate- they smell like the gelato I did last year, beautiful creamy smell.
just after dark they smell like overripe fruit.
even with all the topping and bending they are still taller than me. Can’t wait to smoke em :tiphat:
ive been meaning to ask, what is the earliest semi auto that you offer? Cheers

Earliest I’d say Royal mazar, whitey freeze , possibly purple freeze is a tad early

mr.brunch

Veteran
Earliest I’d say Royal mazar, whitey freeze , possibly purple freeze is a tad early

cheers mate-Whitey freeze looks especially interesting 🧐
plants are looking pinker and lovelier this morning, smelling delicious

Also got 3 lemon drizzle just popped up, from the original testers- above soil within 3 days. They’re under a Mars hydro led getting ready for the next indoor, about 4days old now :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	E2CD02B8-F832-443D-A4CB-C7A71477CAD9.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	184.4 KB ID:	17956804 Only managed to get a couple of pics before chopping- thanks to the poor summer the mould monster started to show itself.
the one with the chunkier buds got hit a couple of weeks ago so I had to chop early- still pulled 110g of nice smoke. The more spread out one stayed the course a bit longer and gave me 215g of pinkness
also got lots of trim to extract in the next week or so 👍
very nice, lemon/fruity with a creamy edge- Mrs b can’t smoke much, and it does seem to hammer me a bit
nice one rgs

Click image for larger version  Name:	E2CD02B8-F832-443D-A4CB-C7A71477CAD9.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	184.4 KB ID:	17956804

mr.brunch

Veteran
Lemon drizzle looking damn fine, 4 weeks above soil tomorrow and not too long until flipping.
I took 4 cuttings from each on last night- haven’t done cuttings for about 10 years, so we’ll see if they take.
I’ll get a couple of pics soon :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts