Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUESTION ,INQUIRIES ,PAYMENTS ,ETC

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Never Tell The Man Who's Doing It That It Cant Be Done.
    https://RealGorillaSeeds.com

    Comment


      Originally posted by mr.brunch View Post



      pictures… for reference, the panels behind are 6ft6 - they’ve been topped tied and twisted. Stinking when you get near
      Crushed and bent all the tall tops over again today to try and keep them down.
      as I always tell people, you spend the first month saying “hurry up and grow” then the rest of the time saying “slow down!”
      "read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

      https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

      “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
      - Ferris Bueller


      Originally posted by Harry Lime

      Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

      Comment


        I can’t see any pics have you been posting pics??
        Never Tell The Man Who's Doing It That It Cant Be Done.
        https://RealGorillaSeeds.com

        Comment


          Originally posted by PANIKZ View Post
          I can’t see any pics have you been posting pics??
          Yes mate, only one lot of pics so far
          "read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

          https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

          “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
          - Ferris Bueller


          Originally posted by Harry Lime

          Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

          Comment


            They are still huge. I tied some more branches over again today, they got a very large spread on them too- easily a couple of foot all sides of the bed.
            they are in early flowering, shoots closer together and many preflower hairs- just starting to gather on the tips, but no buds yet. Looking like most of my indoors do at about 1.5 weeks into flower.
            I’ll photo em when I’m not feeling as paranoid.
            "read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

            https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

            “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
            - Ferris Bueller


            Originally posted by Harry Lime

            Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

            Comment


              Hello PANIKZ ! Will kc brains mango reg be restoked in the future? They seem to be out of stock everywhere, i'm hoping they are not discontinued . I'm looking to buy multiple packs.

              Cheers

              Comment


                Originally posted by Mithridate View Post
                Hello PANIKZ ! Will kc brains mango reg be restoked in the future? They seem to be out of stock everywhere, i'm hoping they are not discontinued . I'm looking to buy multiple packs.

                Cheers
                These are out of stock unfortunately for the time being , it’s difficult at present getting stock in from Europe after brexit
                Never Tell The Man Who's Doing It That It Cant Be Done.
                https://RealGorillaSeeds.com

                Comment


                  Hi PANIKZ,

                  I just placed an order or your site. The order number is 28058. Please change my delivery address from my shipping address to my billing address.

                  Thanks

                  Comment


                    Nevermind. I spoke to Michelle who sorted it out.

                    Comment


                      Starting to think I may have received dfg instead of mighty gold…. They keep getting so tall even with repeated bending, and the one that is about 2 weeks behind the other has pink pistils coming through.
                      I’ll take a pic or two tomorrow
                      edit:
                      I have just noticed my picture I posted has vanished? I could see it a few weeks ago
                      "read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

                      https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

                      “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
                      - Ferris Bueller


                      Originally posted by Harry Lime

                      Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

                      Comment


                        Click image for larger version  Name:	352FE9B2-7BFE-45BC-BBCE-4FAD8ED984A5.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	147.7 KB ID:	17941007 Pic.. PANIKZ
                        Attached Files
                        "read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

                        https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

                        “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
                        - Ferris Bueller


                        Originally posted by Harry Lime

                        Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by mr.brunch View Post
                          Click image for larger version Name:	352FE9B2-7BFE-45BC-BBCE-4FAD8ED984A5.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	147.7 KB ID:	17941007 Pic.. PANIKZ

                          looking good mate , that will be the freeze in mighty freeze showing up , the back cross has actually made this line later like a few other of the back crosses but hang in there they will produce the goods very soon ..
                          Never Tell The Man Who's Doing It That It Cant Be Done.
                          https://RealGorillaSeeds.com

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by PANIKZ View Post


                            looking good mate , that will be the freeze in mighty freeze showing up , the back cross has actually made this line later like a few other of the back crosses but hang in there they will produce the goods very soon ..
                            Thanks mate- they smell like the gelato I did last year, beautiful creamy smell.
                            just after dark they smell like overripe fruit.
                            even with all the topping and bending they are still taller than me. Can’t wait to smoke em
                            ive been meaning to ask, what is the earliest semi auto that you offer? Cheers
                            "read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

                            https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

                            “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
                            - Ferris Bueller


                            Originally posted by Harry Lime

                            Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by mr.brunch View Post

                              Thanks mate- they smell like the gelato I did last year, beautiful creamy smell.
                              just after dark they smell like overripe fruit.
                              even with all the topping and bending they are still taller than me. Can’t wait to smoke em
                              ive been meaning to ask, what is the earliest semi auto that you offer? Cheers
                              Earliest I’d say Royal mazar, whitey freeze , possibly purple freeze is a tad early
                              Never Tell The Man Who's Doing It That It Cant Be Done.
                              https://RealGorillaSeeds.com

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by PANIKZ View Post

                                Earliest I’d say Royal mazar, whitey freeze , possibly purple freeze is a tad early
                                cheers mate-Whitey freeze looks especially interesting 🧐
                                plants are looking pinker and lovelier this morning, smelling delicious

                                Also got 3 lemon drizzle just popped up, from the original testers- above soil within 3 days. They’re under a Mars hydro led getting ready for the next indoor, about 4days old now
                                "read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

                                https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

                                “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
                                - Ferris Bueller


                                Originally posted by Harry Lime

                                Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X