What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Questions, enquiries, payments and anything else

BlackBart

Veteran
I ordered 3 weeks ago and haven't received my purchase yet . I have e-mailed them twice with no responce .

iTarzan

I got it today. Everything was fine. I am very satisfied. 2 weeks from online order to delivered at my door.

Thanks!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
Just been checking the site, window shopping for sweetseeds sad S1, just to price up shipping within the UK, and can't find sweet seeds listed. Do you not stock them/out of stock?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Just been checking the site, window shopping for sweetseeds sad S1, just to price up shipping within the UK, and can't find sweet seeds listed. Do you not stock them/out of stock?
Hi mate yes everything of sweet seeds is out of stock at the moment They are finding it difficult to get stuck into the UK

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Are you guys having trouble getting seeds from breeders in Netherlands/Spain?

KC Brains/Pyramid Seeds in particular I have in mind.

It seems like a lot of other seedbanks are having trouble getting anything from mainland Europe (or at least those breeders).

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Are you guys having trouble getting seeds from breeders in Netherlands/Spain?

KC Brains/Pyramid Seeds in particular I have in mind.

It seems like a lot of other seedbanks are having trouble getting anything from mainland Europe (or at least those breeders).
Yes there is quite a few difficulties at present since Brexit and it is hard to get seeds coming in from Europe but we are working on different ways to overcome this

Durp

I noticed the c4dd-x-orange-pink-grapefruit at Seedbay under the server fund. Interested in trying them. Are they photo or auto? Are they fem or normal? How many come in the pack? Thank you

spigolaro

Hi Panikz, I have seen your site and I would like to order some beans but I have not found the converter in Euro or am I wrong?

spigolaro

Forgive me, another question: do you have seeds from the original Arcata cut? I'm obsessed with this strain ahahaha.