What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Questions, enquiries, payments and anything else

Mithridate

Ordered a few packs and got some freebie lemon drizzle. Old slh cut x wifi og, wow that's wicked freebies GG
Slh is one of my favorite :tiphat:

mr.brunch
any update on the lemon drizzle sir?

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Ordered a few packs and got some freebie lemon drizzle. Old slh cut x wifi og, wow that's wicked freebies GG
Slh is one of my favorite :tiphat:

mr.brunch
any update on the lemon drizzle sir?
Hi mate
they’re getting on well, just over a week into flowering and all 12 cuttings rooted swiftly.
4 have gone off to a second room , 4 are being saved for the next run and I’ve given the rest to a friend.
I’ll get some pics soon, but if you are interested I did a full test diary on the same pack of seeds a few pages back in rgs section.
:tiphat:

Mithridate

Hi mate
they’re getting on well, just over a week into flowering and all 12 cuttings rooted swiftly.
4 have gone off to a second room , 4 are being saved for the next run and I’ve given the rest to a friend.
I’ll get some pics soon, but if you are interested I did a full test diary on the same pack of seeds a few pages back in rgs section.
:tiphat:

Thanks for the heads up. Very nice diary 👌
it didn't take much convincing to make me want to grow them hahaha. Halfway through flower I was already in love.

You first tested them in early 2019.. seeing you are still running it 2.5+ years later, and planning to run more next run speaks volumes. VOLUMES.

Many thanks

:smoke:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Thanks for the heads up. Very nice diary 👌
it didn't take much convincing to make me want to grow them hahaha. Halfway through flower I was already in love.

You first tested them in early 2019.. seeing you are still running it 2.5+ years later, and planning to run more next run speaks volumes. VOLUMES.

Many thanks

:smoke:

Definitely, they produce some quality smoke- better yields than original slh in my experience too.
when I put the next 4 in veg I’ll be taking plenty more cuttings

Mithridate

Hi PANIKZ

I filled an order oct 18 and sent cash by priority mail the next day. I wrote the order#, order and return address(same as the bill) on the left hand side of the card. I'm thinking it may have ended up in the unclaimed/mystery sender pile ?? :dunno::biglaugh:

Mithridate im at month 3 on one order. But at the same time the mail is so backed up.im not even worried.if i have to resend i will.but also overnight is the for sure fire way not priority.

Mithridate

Ogsourblue oh ehh didn't think it was that fucked lol. I thought maybe it would take an extra week to get there. I'm sending from canada and used the 4-7 days one. Alright then, patience is the name of the game :petting:

I overnight mine and costs upto 150 dollars just to send.it still takes 2 weeks guarnteed.priority is at least a month.regular mail only lord knows how long that would be.lol.yea the mail system is krazy backlogged plus its holiday season in america.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have zero issues using the default method. I wish some of Gypsy's grinders could be available again, or some other useful trinket. I think it appeases the gawds of customs.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi guys we are currently having problems with our debit credit card system and it is unavailable for the time being we are still taking bank transfers and cash and post option and we are looking at a crypto currency option also as well as getting the debit and credit card system back up and running ASAP sorry for any inconvenience to anyone but please bear with us many thanks

Panikz

Gigantefumador

When can we expect these?

Attachments

• photo2089964.png
    photo2089964.png
    385.3 KB · Views: 62

Latest posts

Latest posts