What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KC brains?

Cactus Squatter

I just placed another order with you guys and am stoked to receive it. You’ve been an awesome source for ACE gear for me.

While going through your catalog I noticed you had some KC brains stuff. Is this old seed stock or do you get new KC Brains stock in? Do you know if/when more of his Mango will be available?

also, thanks for the Lemon Drizzle freebies. Sounds tasty and fun to run.

Cactus Squatter

No mate they shouldn’t have ate they not on the website??

The images still have the “sold” tag in the top right, but in testing it just let me add 5 packs to my cart so they should be order-able now.

thanks again for updating my order with them.

therevverend

Veteran
Glad to know KC is still around and making new seed stock. If you have the chance let us know how it goes. Some of his stuff turned out a little shaggy and rough around the edges, the best I found was easily as good as the best modern stuff. With great vigor and smell you don't often see. I've always heard good things about his Mango.

Latest posts

Latest posts