What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In a 3' x 3' tent: TSW2000 or dimmed-down TS3000?

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I'm looking to upgrade my setup, and that requires the purchase of another 3x3 tent. Obviously the TSW2000 is the right size for it, but I keep thinking about how if I went with the 3000 it would be upgrade-ready for if I ever decide to go larger someday. Also, I can't help but think that the larger footprint might offer less of a diminishing effect of photons on the outer margins of the garden.

Any advice or suggestions from anyone?

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Sounds good Uncle. 450w in a meter is a common target.

I dunno what the 2000 and 3000 are but 300-600w is the range. With 300 sucking and 600 hard work.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
I'm looking to upgrade my setup, and that requires the purchase of another 3x3 tent. Obviously the TSW2000 is the right size for it, but I keep thinking about how if I went with the 3000 it would be upgrade-ready for if I ever decide to go larger someday. Also, I can't help but think that the larger footprint might offer less of a diminishing effect of photons on the outer margins of the garden.

Any advice or suggestions from anyone?

welcome, buddy. :huggg: If you would like to go for larger tent someday, TS3000 will be better relatively. Because it can be dimmable, so in 3x3ft, it also can work well.
You can buy the light from our website directly. https://bit.ly/30DesD0

Coupon code"ICMAG"

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Looks like 300 and 450w respectively. Is it really a 3x3 though. Tents were not made in the dark ages. It's likely 1x1 and 300w would give you 28w a foot. It's a bit miserable.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
The tent is 100x100x180cm. If you want plants to get more power at flowering stage, TS3000 can work for that.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
My tent is a DR90 by Secret Jardin, and so I guess it's exactly 90cm. I think I've decided to just go ahead and get a 3000.

@MarsHydro: if I order direct from you guys at your store link above, how long does it take for you to ship it out? I'm in the United States. And secondly, do you do discrete packaging?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My tent is a DR90 by Secret Jardin, and so I guess it's exactly 90cm. I think I've decided to just go ahead and get a 3000.

@MarsHydro: if I order direct from you guys at your store link above, how long does it take for you to ship it out? I'm in the United States. And secondly, do you do discrete packaging?

yes,plain brown box...most of my orders have arrived within a week

Latest posts

Latest posts