What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro Grow Journal - SP3000 - 2x4 with PCG clones

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lets see if I can win a new light with the light I won!:laughing::biggrin:

Naw Mars invited me to do the journal with the light. I really wasnt ready but I owe um one so went and bought some clones and hooked it up!

Genetics are PCG clones, gusherz, gush mintz, AJ sour D, and brr beery og. I got space for one more so will either be a sureshot, creme de la blue, or runtz in the final position.

Will be doing coco drain to waste on a drip system with jacks 321.

Few shots!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I need to seal up the hole I accidentally drilled on the wrong side of the tray, and hook up watering system, most likely transplant to 1 gallon cloth pots in a week and start flower in 2.

Get yer rovers ready! Red planet romp officially begun!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks for taking your precious time to join in us. :huggg: Good luck.

Ay my time is precious! Its been a crazy couple months, takin care of 6 kids during pandemic aint no joke. Better late then never tho. I appreciate the opportunity!

Here go another mars light, sp250 being used for the seedling room...

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Well it WAS off to a great start! :wallbash:
I used some silicon DAP to clog the hole i accidentally drilled and now I know that silicon offgassing can hurt plants after a quick google search. Good news is im getting a few more babies and got some others to go in they place.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Babies kickin along...

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yep they startin to boince back a lil, but here come round 2...

picture.php

These ones went straight to the pots. So its zookies, slurricane, the waiting game #18, and super lemon smacs, plus I left a gushers in to see if it bounce back fast enough, if not got some replacements, and a runtz.

picture.php

Really diggin how the sp250s veg, barely any stretch!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Crazy Chester

Man I owe Mars a good show, so I gotta get it right! Will be interesting to see how this one does with the small quarters, if i can pull a half p that’d be dope.
That light is looking nice and bright - with your skills, I think you'll hit that 1/2 pound goal.

trainer

Hello it is possible that your cutting die at overwatering . This results in Phosphor defencies.
So it look to me at the pictures.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Hello it is possible that your cutting die at overwatering . This results in Phosphor defencies.
So it look to me at the pictures.

I dont think so, they in straight coco, i havent had an overwater issue with coco. Plus it was after only they first watering with transplant.
Seedling room now full, runtz and sureshot cuts.

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks bibi40!
They needsd more than the baby food i was givin um, they officially off the bottle! Jacks 321 at full strength...

picture.php