What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

End o' October, old strains revisited with MARS TS 2000

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes siree-
A new small area project from afterthought autos.
We're taking our Iranian/Blueberry one more breeding notch to lock in stable autos from a photoperiod by bx another Blueberry. Those are 3 pots.

Too, we're working on a 'couch lock' higher CBD auto we worked on in 2015, revitalizing them for release, an Afghan, OG Kush hybrid we call NUMBSKULL.

Lastly, a colorful medium sized auto from defunct Jah Seed, their Pink sativa crossed with a blue auto strain.

Germinated in waxing gibbous before October 31st Rare BLUE Moon, we have found great results by planting via moon cycles.

Head toward the light!
LIGHT: Mars Hydro TSW 2000 LED Grow Light which mentions Increase Yield&Crop Quality in LED Grow, High Efficiency Energy Saving Plant Light with only 300 watts true output with 684 PCS and Sunlike Full Spectrum LED Grow Light LEDs! Whisper quiet- that's an added PLUS!

Here we grow!

DAY 1
Light:Mars Hydro TSW 2000 LED
Environment: ample closet 3.5x 3.5 gfor this project/light
Medium: Organic soil, ammended with granular fish fertilizer, EWC, Alfalfa Meal, Azomite.
Container size: 3 gallon, 4 gallon and 3.5 gallon recycled nursery buckets

Used a dash of Great White Mycorrhizae in each 1/2" indention after buckets were soaked with snow melt runoff.

3 Iranian/ Blueberry 4th generation toward stable autoflower.
3 NUMBSKULL Afghan/ OG Kush auto
3 Pink Sativa (Jah) x Blueberry auto

Attachments

• IMG_3111.jpg
    IMG_3111.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3108.jpg
    IMG_3108.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DAY 4

(3) 3 Iranian/ Blueberry 4th generation toward stable autoflower.
(1) 3 KNUMBSKULL Afghan/ OG Kush auto
(0) 3 Pink Sativa (Jah) x Blueberry auto 201

Not much to tell....yet. Older seeds,Pinks sativa hybrid, I soaked in H2O2 prior to planting. Older seeds (2013), I've found need a little more coaxing.

Attachments

• IMG_3117.jpg
    IMG_3117.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 55

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
DAY 4

(0) 3 Pink Sativa (Jah) x Blueberry auto 201

Not much to tell....yet. Older seeds,Pinks sativa hybrid, I soaked in H2O2 prior to planting. Older seeds (2013), I've found need a little more coaxing.

:trampoline: They pop out their head.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NOVEMBER NOW, PAST END O' OCT.

NOVEMBER NOW, PAST END O' OCT.

DAY 1
Medium: Organic soil, ammended with granular fish fertilizer, EWC, Alfalfa Meal, Azomite.

DAY 4

(0) 3 Pink Sativa (Jah) x Blueberry auto 2013

DAY 12

Buckets were watered with snow melt runoff, and recent rains.

Seedlings starting to perk up, loving the light!

(3)3 Iranian/ Blueberry 4th generation toward stable autoflower.
(2)3 NUMBSKULL Afghan/ OG Kush auto
(1)3 Pink Sativa (Jah) x Blueberry auto, 2013

Replanting one last time, Jah x Blueberry auto, 2013.

Attachments

• IMG_3126.jpg
    IMG_3126.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3131.jpg
    IMG_3131.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 49

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
Hmmm, are the numbskulls up for sale, or do you plan to put them up before march next year? A friend keeps growing my seeds outdoor in the UK each year, and I keep telling them to buy autos, they would be perfect for their taste in bud.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hmmm, are the numbskulls up for sale, or do you plan to put them up before march next year? A friend keeps growing my seeds outdoor in the UK each year, and I keep telling them to buy autos, they would be perfect for their taste in bud.

Hey, GMT, thanks for asking!
Yes, for Winter 2021, late Jan. When next run finished, will contact you.

We've got excellent strains for him...SeedBay is a great place to get acquainted with afterthought autos in the UK right now!

Have a TESTER (ScrogMeister) doing the same/similar as us now on Numbskull. Prefer to have everything set to GROW as this was resurrected from earlier afterthought works 2012-2015 just 1-2 grows. We amped up this time adding another CBD element to the strain, hence the extra run on them.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
DAY 1

DAY 4

(0) 3 Pink Sativa (Jah) x Blueberry auto 2013

DAY 12

Buckets were watered with snow melt runoff, and recent rains.

Seedlings starting to perk up, loving the light!

(3)3 Iranian/ Blueberry 4th generation toward stable autoflower.
(2)3 NUMBSKULL Afghan/ OG Kush auto
(1)3 Pink Sativa (Jah) x Blueberry auto, 2013

Replanting one last time, Jah x Blueberry auto, 2013.

Keep up the nice work. :good:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
In one pot, they will compete. it is not good to them both. Maybe the two will be transplanted when they become bigger.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hi Aridbud!

Nice grow you have going! It will be interesting to see how you do with Mars LED. I am currently toying around with some Mars lamps as well and must say I am impressed so far!

If this grow comes out like it looks like it will, I'll be upgrading to one of their better lights.

The strain sounds killer! You always do great work with unique strains!

Sub'd

DTales

In one pot, they will compete. it is not good to them both. Maybe the two will be transplanted when they become bigger.

Well not a big problem. That two plant system still only an idea.

I want to grow at least 2 plant in a 40x40x160 tent, so i thinking about what will be the perfect size and fromation in this place.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Aridbud!

Nice grow you have going! It will be interesting to see how you do with Mars LED. I am currently toying around with some Mars lamps as well and must say I am impressed so far!

If this grow comes out like it looks like it will, I'll be upgrading to one of their better lights.

The strain sounds killer! You always do great work with unique strains!

Sub'd

Thanks, Lester. Interesting to see what plants are doing with MARS and our other LED's.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Two plant in one jar? This is my future plan too! I eager to see how this grow will be going!

They are in 5 gallon nursery bucket. Depends on strain. We know Iranian Blueberry is short squat auto like old fashioned Afghani. May have to transplant. Our grow prior, 2 plants filled the 5 gallon bucket with no roots bound.

Thanks for your good vibes, DT!

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Well not a big problem. That two plant system still only an idea.

I want to grow at least 2 plant in a 40x40x160 tent, so i thinking about what will be the perfect size and fromation in this place.

That sounds cool. good luck. :plant grow:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DAY 15

Decided to try another older strain sitting in our vault: Critical Mass x Lebanese/ Afghani/Blueberry, circa 2012.

The Pink Sativa hybrid were few seeds, several immature seeds.

Pics and updated report when they pop!

We don't do seeds in a ish,wet towel. Arthritic fingers handling them are moot. Instead Great Shark dash in each hole.

As most of you know, we don't grow the latest flavor-of-the-month. Instead, solid medicine, old school strains and unique autoflowers sure to please the palate, mind/body buzzzzz. ;o)
Stay tuned!