What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TS1000 daisy chained ;)

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Well its almost lights out, tsl2000 is off, daisied TS1000's turned to minimum to copy sunset, time for some photos, bruised nuts by the door, the easy one to photo first
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Black ghash coming up

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I'm glad I've got a clone of this girl, can't see any seeds but its really hard to lean over two plants to check it.
picture.php

picture.php

Well that's all for now

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
He he, yeah, the bruised nuts is mine. I've been working on that one since before I joined this site. The black ghash is someone else's, and is a cross that I always wanted to do myself, but didn't have access to the genes. A member here very kindly gifted the strain to me.

OK, er, I need some advice folks. Today I received this box, with this instruction on it. If I follow the instruction, I can't open it. Any suggestions? By the way, my fingernails are far too short to find an edge to the tape. I think I'm going to have to respectfully ignore the instructions in this case, and use something sharp :D
picture.php

What's in the box? Well, since I've read so many people complaining about what was written on the outside of these boxes, I was nervous about sleeping through the knock on the door and it going to a neighbour. But as far as I'm concerned, this is not a scary label.
picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
He he, yeah, the bruised nuts is mine. I've been working on that one since before I joined this site. The black ghash is someone else's, and is a cross that I always wanted to do myself, but didn't have access to the genes. A member here very kindly gifted the strain to me.

OK, er, I need some advice folks. Today I received this box, with this instruction on it. If I follow the instruction, I can't open it. Any suggestions? By the way, my fingernails are far too short to find an edge to the tape. I think I'm going to have to respectfully ignore the instructions in this case, and use something sharp :D
View Image
What's in the box? Well, since I've read so many people complaining about what was written on the outside of these boxes, I was nervous about sleeping through the knock on the door and it going to a neighbour. But as far as I'm concerned, this is not a scary label.
View Image

:yay::yay:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Today's update during mid day full sun
picture.php

I was hoping these would be down for Xmas, but its not looking like they will be.
picture.php

I've taken 4 seeds that were ready from the stem, but the bud seeds are still green.
picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I'm getting desperate, its such a temptation. There maybe a premature semi harvest yet ;)

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
:shucks: I'm sorry ,
It was like chocolates on a Christmas tree, it's everyone's duty to steal ONE. I took an early bud to sample.
It was nice :biggrin:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Yeah its still early, most are cloudy, some are still clear. I'm still napping a lot. I need it to be ready, I need more patience than I have. They're too big to move around safely, the branches will snap. I need these down to pull their house down and build the new one.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Sorry about the brief absence folks, the thread will be back soon. Just took some time to take care of a few things.
We have 4x4=? Seeds to pop and look at. We have 3x4's to compare. We have black Ghash seeds. And I'm popping some of hamlet's siblings. On top of all that, we have the black Ghash mother clone and the hamlet clone to run. Plus a new mars tent. So it should be fairly interesting to some.
Kick off time is approaching, see you soon.

Oh and I checked on a conversation with f-e, and he was right, my plants are more susceptible to cold than I thought, I guess it was warmer in my cab than I thought. I have a dead clone to report on lol.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Well, I've given up on the albums, they simply don't work, let's try uploading directly into the thread and see what happens
IMG-20210324-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20210324-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20210324-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20210324-WA0000.jpg

I uploaded and chose a different size for each of the above, who knows what will happen when I hit post, these are 2 hamlets and 2 black Ghash clones

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Ah OK, so that works, I guess albums are a thing of the past. I can cope with that, as long as this works now. It seems fullsize and large are the same thing. Let's take a look at the 4x4 seedlings
IMG-20210326-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20210324-WA0002.jpg

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I have a tent to set up, I've had it since before Xmas, and its still in the box. Poor health has really held me back over the last few months, but as you can see I'm up and running again, so I should be setting the tent up soon, sorry for the delay.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice seedlings, coincidentally i was wondering about quads this morning and if they would have 4 cotyledons... i concluded that they couldn't because how would the seed work? clearly i was wrong. Hope you feeling better and good luck with the tent!

i hope the albums get fixed.. but day to day uploading pics to a thread is actually quite quick and easy. Albums are a good record for the grower though...

VG

funkyhorse

Hi there GMT, I hope you dont mind, you seem to know the science of cannabis breeding
I got this lucky Colombian Gold 72 from USC which is currently sexing
CG72 whorled phillotaxy.jpeg
Cg72 filotaxia (2).jpeg

It is the only plant I have of this kind. It was difficult for me to keep it alive. It is much slower in growth than the rest of the family
Will the progeny of this be whorled phillotaxy as well? How can you preserve the trait? Is the trait related to potency? More or less potent in effects than the normal plants?
Very interesting stuff, thank you very much for posting

Attachments

• photo1997439.jpeg
    photo1997439.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 19